/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? Are the shitty scam cloud mining sites hitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (102KB, 1332x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1332x541px
What the fuck? Are the shitty scam cloud mining sites hitting /biz/ now?
>>
Literally anyone that wants it is allowed to have a 4chan ad.

The data mining income just isn't enough for nip Moot to buy his weeb figures.

Also, shills have been a very real thing on 4chan for a long time.

All that Hash Ocean shit was blatant shilling and I don't doubt that first few waves of ether spam was shilling.

You should assume everything you read in this day and age is a shill and start from there.
>>
>>1388009
Buy eth
>>
>>1388009
would you rather the Tinga ads?
>>
And it's not even as good as minergate:
minergate.com/a/51037e1d7fd7c63c3572b20e
>>
>>1388009
Criptofags are very gullible. Of course scammers would advertise their scam on /biz/. I'm just surprised they payed for the ad instead of making a thread like the other shills.
>>
>>1388009
>now?

/biz/ have been full of shills and scammers before inception, fuck, even /b/ is full of scammers, the ones who spam those wincest and celebrity sex tape files.

Is just they found the /biz/raelis are so fucking gullible they could save money by paying banners than paying shills.
>>
File: mast.png (139KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
mast.png
139KB, 357x368px
Any ether miners on here?

I've been using the genolis miner and after about 30 minutes my miner uses up 100% of my physical memory and the miner has to shut down. How do I fix this?

I'm using an RX 480 8GB and I have 8GB of ram as well as a TB of storage space.
>>
Saged

Domt even make posts about this ignore this tread

Get out shill
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.