[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CCG/ - Crypto Currency General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 26

File: 96bLOH2.jpg (10KB, 149x204px) Image search: [Google]
96bLOH2.jpg
10KB, 149x204px
/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

Old thread reached bump limit >>1375827

>Trading crypto tutorial
http://alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

>Poll for best coins to invest into
www.strawpoll.me/10725064

>List of places to buy/sell/trade Bitcoin/Ethereum
http://pastebin.com/NvpQXzwk

>List of exchanges for bitcoins and altcoins
http://pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

>List of sites to watch for information about crypto
http://pastebin.com/Z8sPP2uc

>List of Twitter accounts NOT to follow advice from
http://pastebin.com/XiiHg3hN

>List of Faucets
https://faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC (Try to go with ones over 200 days old)
>>
>>1387591
Try /r9k/.
>>
>>1387601
here's your (You)
>>
whats up with Syscoin
>>
File: 1459538461998.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1459538461998.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>tfw didn't buy XAI
>>
File: OUT FUCKING SKILLED.jpg (56KB, 1000x514px) Image search: [Google]
OUT FUCKING SKILLED.jpg
56KB, 1000x514px
tfw woke up at just the right time to sell CJ
>>
>Be me
>Puts together shitty vidyacoin portfolio
>equally split between GAME/BCY/DGB
>sell all these coins at 10% profits
>game triples
>bcy +50%
>dgb +20%

fuck shitcoin trading mango i did this with trump too (bought in very early sold out early)
>>
should I short sys?
>>
>>1387783
Nah son, I'm goin' long. $sys has a new manager in China and v2.1 comes out in August.
>>
>>1388120
August? I thought it was gonna come out in July. Those fuckers never stick with their timeline
>>
>>1387714
what's the reason you invest in something like trump coin? aside from the dumb name, is it some reasoning like 'there's always a bigger fool'?
I really don't get why anybody would consider this anything other than a pump and dumb.
>>
>>1388139
>https://twitter.com/woolsim/status/754611075887276032

I'm buying low now and holding out until around early September.

Also in general, what's a good way to track my trades?
>>
Buy ethereum before the 20 th
>>
File: 1467907561154.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1467907561154.gif
2MB, 250x188px
Dude buy dgb it's gonna pump tonite along with Tyrone and your mom.
>>
should I launch my own silver backed crypto?

will you niggers trade it?
>>
i refuse to sell my VOX at a loss...
>>
Ardorplatform.com
>>
Anyone buying Monero? Seems a bit high right now but it looks like a cool project.

What are some other cryptos to watch?

I currently have some investments in ETH and BTC
>>
>>1388699
I hear a lot of buzz around XVC.

Long term I'm holding BTC, Lisk and LBC
>>
>>1388239
Nighttime in amerifag :)

My luck this shit will happen during chinas daytime before I have to get my sleep here.

This will be a good day
>>
>>1388147

The real question is, why wouldnt you? I guess if you have a small mind and little imagination. It's not like it is based on a topical person, or its not like its election season, and its not like it has a unique premise. Yeah, the coin won't be noticed at all. We should just move on to the next altcoin.
>>
>>1388239

They said that DGB was gonna pump this weekend. Nothing. In fact, none of the "scheduled" pumps ever happened.
>>
>>1388797
pretty much.

i'm still stacking DGB though, it will pump at some point
>>
Okay here are the coins to watch:

First of all, NIRO (Nexus):It just had a huge spike, I would wait to buy on a dip first, but its gonna be a hot coin for sure. Custom coded, tons of features, very serious dev team, it's the real deal.

Trumpcoin: It's pretty much a perfect storm of virulent meme magic + Trump himself + election season. The only thing holding the coin back is the dev team and it should be sorted out by the end of this week.

Syscoin: A big big sleeper, syscoin is creating their own marketplace, could take off or at least garner some serious attention

Breakout: Brand new coin, as usual buy after ICO when it dips

BitSynq: Watch out for this one, buy after ICO

Putincoin: Bound to pump

Syndicate: New product management platform, really cool, good for someone like me who loves to seed

Also look up Block Pioneers, a new exchange coming out, might be worth investing in

These are all longterm holds, I dont do short term trading (to preserve my sanity)
>>
Oh and Trumpcoin has been my best investment yet...It has amazing resistance and gain. Considering the election season it has serious potential to pump, everyone here should have some Trumps, you'd be an idiot not to buy some regardless of your politics
>>
Also, my cheap wildcard is BURSTcoin. Their whole schtick is HDD mining. Bought a bunch of cheap coins, but I hope its a sleeper and somehow gains traction
>>
>>1388804
>Putincoin: Bound to pump

Holy shit this.
Putin is currently on the underground but this shit will be flying high soon.
>>
>>1388804
yeah I had breakout from the get go on Bittrex but forgot about it
>>
>>1388984

BRK will be good for pumps very soon. Same with CJ.
>>
>>1389000
CJ is on the move right now
>>
>>1389000
>>1389054
>CJ

what's the full name?
>>
>>1389068
cryptojacks on c-cex
>>
>>1389109

3rd ICO will be around 150sat and I think it's today. Get em while they're cheap because this one is gonna be out of sight by EOD.
>>
>>1389111
already in at 56k m8, i'm a poorfag so this will do for me
>>
Hi /biz/, wanna ask a question.
How do you guys invest in cryptocoins?
Just buy and place a price to sell then you sell automatically when the price gets there or you guys keep monitoring everytime the price to decide when to sell?
>>
>>1389295
check op

>temple run pic in captcha...
>>
File: 1467237548366.jpg (156KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
1467237548366.jpg
156KB, 680x564px
THIS IS IT FAGGOTS. PUMPTEAM.NET IS HAVING A VOTE FOR WHICH COIN WILL BE PUMPED ON YOBIT AT NOON

VOTE FOR FUCKING TRUMPCOIN OR YOURE A DIRTY NIGGER

https accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSfDuGivXjC-LHjo0KqcPHaZNwzraWBOqRW0O-XTlBVBdLyg3A%2Fviewform%3Fembedded%3Dtrue
>>
>>1389301
How does this work?
The choosen one really gets pumped?
>>
>>1389301
>>1389314
you should delete these.
>>
>>1389301
>>1389314

hope that it's trump, and if it is any other coin you aren't already invested in, i'd suggest not buying, cuz you'd probably be buying into the dump already.
>>
>>1388284
How does the backing actually work and how does this translate to value increase over time which would make it interesting to traders? I mean theres the way of backing all coins by a fixed amount of silver which would make mining new coins cause inflation and there's the way of backing each coin with a fixed amount of silver which would make you poor. I mean sure, you can just premine and sell your coins without other people having the ability to mine new ones, but what would make traders then buy your coins instead of silver which would be a far less risky investment. Anyway, what I wanted to say is: you're a sperg.
>>
>>1389301
how do these pump clubs actually work

wouldn't like half the people involved get fucked

aren't they all competing against each other
>>
>>1389316
>>1389316
>>1389316
>>
>>1389301

Whats there track record and why have I never heard of them?
>>
>>1389301
did one of you trump coin admins set this up
>>
How high do you guys think CJs will get during the initial pump? I've got two million.
>>
>>1389807
200sat most likely, shouldn't really get much higher than that.
>>
>>1389814
correction: at least 125
>>
>>1389814
I've read a bit into the ANN thread but I can't quite make heads or tails of this coin. Any good prospects to hold past the initial pump or would you say this is a coin to let go of quickly?
>>
Best USD to btc?
>>
I've been using the genolis miner and after about 30 minutes my miner uses up 100% of my physical memory and the miner has to shut down. How do I fix this?

I'm using an RX 480 8GB and I have 8GB of ram as well as a TB of storage space.
>>
>>1389872
I like Coinbase.
Virwox is also fast and lets you move more USD per day, but it has higher fees than most sites.
>>
>>1389872

Coinbase is pretty good. Easy to set up and use, though it requires ID.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/578d6928ee865b018a0001e9
>>
>>1389872
Cex.io
>>
File: shark.jpg (10KB, 148x146px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
10KB, 148x146px
CJ jumped from 86 to 144

tried to tell yall about it
>>
>>1390021
I listened to you. Actually yesterday I saw someone talking about CJ and I looked at it quickly and although I transferred some BTC to C-CEX in the end I didn't buy (could've around 50sat) because I felt like it looked like a random coin, plus C-CEX's disgusting layout frightens me. Well I got in at 110 sat anyway today.
>>
>>1390033
transfer your stuff over to yobit, was at 145 a few minutes ago but now it's hovering around 123.

Also C-CEX's layout is beautiful, only problem is the place is almost always dead.
>>
How we can antecipate or know about when this huge start pumps of new coins will come off?
>>
>>1390049
>>1390033

Ive got 5000 coins at 117. How much do you guys think is gonna be the best price to sell them?
>>
>>1390077
If you're impatient sell at 140. If you can wait a few days sell at 200.
>>
>>1389872
>Best USD to btc?

I like circle.

Purchase some cheap ETH too.

>Reminder
Ethereum's Rarity Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0
>>
>>1390079
Why is that dumping hard now?
>>
>>1390088
People are dumb and getting scared. I think now is a perfect time to buy since it's gonna be going up again once ICO round 4 starts.

Same thing happened yesterday, went up to 117 before dropping back down to selling at around 66 before steadily climbing through American night hours.
>>
File: 1468890641087.jpg (191KB, 1168x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1468890641087.jpg
191KB, 1168x1626px
>>1388797
they have been saying it will pump for years now in every thread. Never going to happen unless something newsworthy happens.

>>1388804
all wrong, kys disgusting shill

>>1388815
same as DGB and DOGE. It's not going to make you rich as it is.

>>1389000
I don't know about CJ (very highly doubt it) but you are 50% right about BRK

>How do you guys invest in cryptocoins?
buy low sell high. Reasearch a lot, build good contacts and get some insider info and news. I already know how I will trade until the end of this year (not counting PnDs)

>>1389301
This is a scam don't fall for it

>>1390088
because they all know it's a shitcoin with no future
>>
>>1390112
>get some insider info and news

Teach me how. Please.
>>
>coin that is shilled in every single thread, and that finally is pumping right in this moment gets no mention itt
never change you rascals

>>1390117
it's pretty easy anon. There are very few places where crypto people gather, traders are especially tight-knit community, go and be active there. I have got into crypto two months ago and I already know where to get the right info.
If you want an easy tip, there are news for ICO on the 23rd of this month. So it will pump a bit before the event. Buy the rumour, sell the news ;)
>>
>>1390134
>ico
I meant IOC
>>
>>1388804
wait, you are actually right about syscoin and syndicate. I will give you that.
>>
>>1390134
They are selling for 0.001 and buying at 0.006. Thats pretty strange dont you think?
Do you know where will this pum get?
>>
>>1390143
>0.001 and 0.006

No, its 0.0001 and 0.0006. Sorry.
>>
File: -3.jpg (53KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
-3.jpg
53KB, 600x925px
why oh why oh why did i buy LBC
>>
>>1390197
He didn't PnD'd

What made you think this would stay up?

t. Guy who made the first LBC info thread.
>>
Alright /biz/, gimme the TOP 5 best long altcoins. GO!
>>
>>1390218
Define "long"

But surely you're not talking within a few months to a year.
>>
>>1390247
By long i mean 1-2 years. But as you mentioned, could you tell some six-months coins?
>>
>>1390134

Don't listen to this moron, IOC is on a pump right now. Unless you are onthe dev team or their inner circle, you will not know of scheduled announcements ahead of time. Thats what makes them announcements.

If you've been in crypto for 2 months you dont know shit.

For example, IOC already stated they are doing a big news hangout on the 24th(not 23rd). Its all in the thread.

Investing in crypto comes down to research and more research. It's gambling. Even then, the crypto market is crazy, there are pumps and dumps everywhere, its a super volatile speculative market. Let no one else tell you otherwise.

I agree that NEXUS is the coin to watch. TRUMP , SYS, Putin, all coins to watch.

But really, the market is crazy, its never been a better time to invest. There are always new innovative creative altcoins being made, its a hot market for sure.
>>
>>1390274
opinions on BURST?
>>
>>1390277

The nice thing about BURST is that it's a coin that never had a serious pump except on its release. I like investing in "deep sleep" coins like these. Why? Because its cheap, and any altcoin that has not pumped yet usually gets pumped one day or another.

The more well collected the dev team is, the better the marketing, better features etc the bigger the pump and interest, of course. Once this happens they can gain traction and you have serious money on your hands.

I like BURST, it's a nice speculative buy, sort of like Bitcoin Plus, Spreadcoin, etc. Deep sleep coins flying totally under the radar that can pump when you least expect it. Big gains.
>>
>>1390134
>If you want an easy tip, there are news for ICO on the 23rd of this month. So it will pump a bit before the event. Buy the rumour, sell the news ;)

this isn't a tip, its on their fucking twitter you little shit, stop pretending to know anything about anything

anyone who wans to get on this shit should be on twitter. if you are in the US, you should esecially follow @crypto_profit. he called (or did himself) the $XAI pump yesterday and was tweeting about it all the time. i cashed in at 10k, cashed out at 20k. he did the same for Bitz today. too late for that now though, train seems to have left the station
>>
I like going on Coinmarketcap and skimming through 200 - 350 ish position coins.

My reasoning is that coins typically experience +500% gains and such at these levels, but once they hit top 100 its a different story. You're buying in when a whole load of people already bought in and there is less room for growth.

Thats why coins like BURST, Geocoin (a personal favorite of mine, wish I bought into it earlier) Syndicate, coins that arent listed on major exchanges are the ones that offer big gains. That jump to top 100 is easier than you think. Its once they hit the top 100 and especially top 50 that moving upwards is more difficult.
>>
This is my first and last post in one of these altcoin shilling threads

The only crypto you should hold is bitcoin

Everything else is trash, good luck out there, there's a lot of of scammers trying to get you to part with your usd/btc
>>
>>1390272
>1/2 years

Eth, Lisk, Rise and maybe LBC.

>>1390272
>6 months
Btc is safest bet, game, dgb and xmr will likely do well.
>>
>>1390272
DGB

the base is getting bigger and bigger and ready for serious action.
A coin with long term gain and not a quick pump and dump
>>
LBC is going to moon soon
>>
Also:

>>1390274
Putin is not to watch but to buy!
We are currently in the first phase, getting attention.
First breakout will be soon.
>>
what is the best ico coming up this season?
waves failed, rise looks like it's in the process of failing, stratis won't hit their 1000 Bitcoin goal to continue work, they might just run with the money, verium maybe?
>>
>>1390559
Wings
>>
>>1390274
IOC hasn't pumped yet. Investing in crypto is gambling only for retards like you. TRUMP and putin coins to watch? Fuck off shill.

>>1390277
it won't moon

>>1390298
I said easy tip, didn't I? Of course I am not going to tell you fuckers my best tips.
Stop shilling your twitter account, you delusional cuck
>>
File: Arbitrage-Trading.png (28KB, 1002x684px) Image search: [Google]
Arbitrage-Trading.png
28KB, 1002x684px
https://steemit.com/steem/@cryptorune/steem-dollar-poloniex-pump-is-a-arbitrage-goldmine#

So much easy money right now on this arbitrage
>>
>>1390662
your best tips? like buying some btc so you can get in a p&d group and struggle to leech off of them, or alternatively, beg your way in?

this is not my twitter account, and it's not shilling when, if you actually check out the twitter, you can see that the guy legitimately gives tips on what is about to pump before it does.

and I don't know about Putin, but Trump is going to pump (again), and you have to be a retard not to see that.

so if you are not going to share actual useful information, since this is what the thread is for, how about you fuck off the thread with your "easy tips" and shove them in your already stretched asshole
>>
>>1390707
>like buying some btc so you can get in a p&d group and struggle to leech off of them, or alternatively, beg your way in?
projecting much?

>I don't know about Putin, but Trump is going to pump (again), and you have to be a retard not to see that.
so you are not a shill, you are just a retard.

>so if you are not going to share actual useful information
I gave way more useful info than your pathetic attempts at trading
>>
>>1390559
>>1390578
I agree
>>
>>1390720
>projecting much?
you don't seem to be denying though

>so you are not a shill, you are just a retard.
wow, i called you a retard and you called me a retard back

>I gave way more useful info than your pathetic attempts at trading

no, you didn't give shit. "haha here's my EASY TIP GUYS BUYS IOC IT WILL PUMP THIS WEEKND ;^))))" when anyone dabbling in shitcoin trading for a week or two would already know that.

get over yourself you narcissistic little shit, you don't have any reason to act elitist
>>
>>1390732
>you don't seem to be denying though
I am not an insecure faggot like you. I don't care what you think, I know who I am and what I do.

>wow, i called you a retard and you called me a retard back
the difference is that you are wrong and I am right

>when anyone dabbling in shitcoin trading for a week or two would already know that.
again, I said "easy tip", didn't I? I am not going to give my best info to faggots like you
>>
File: kys.png (22KB, 1017x315px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
22KB, 1017x315px
>>1390274
>For example, IOC already stated they are doing a big news hangout on the 24th(not 23rd)

Wow you seem so informed and honest anon, we should totally follow your advice
>>
File: Screen1.jpg (49KB, 988x223px) Image search: [Google]
Screen1.jpg
49KB, 988x223px
>>1390749

To be fair the 24th was posted, it was a typo...not everyone is lying, even the developers get it wrong, dumbass
>>
>>1390745

>I am not an insecure faggot like you. I don't care what you think, I know who I am and what I do.

That's exactly what you are. You're clearly projecting. You're the one throwing a bitchfit on here like a little cuck, apparently everyone you don't agree with is some kind of shill or agent.

>IOC hasn't pumped yet. Investing in crypto is gambling only for retards like you. TRUMP and putin coins to watch? Fuck off shill.

IOC HAS already pumped, take a look at coinmarketcap. Does that look like a pump to you? Yep, it is! It already gained. People aren't stupid. Yes, it will gain this weekend, but the crypto community already is on it.

BURST has already gained, ironically.

Even others can see that you're the one being a shill. "HERE IS MY LITTLE TIP HURR DURR IOC IS GONNA PUMP THIS WEEKEND." Fucking idiot
>>
>>1390877
> Yes, it will gain this weekend, but the crypto community already is on it.
and? if it pumps, it pumps

>Even others can see that you're the one being a shill. "HERE IS MY LITTLE TIP HURR DURR IOC IS GONNA PUMP THIS WEEKEND." Fucking idiot
ok anon, then I will let you losers keep losing money. Your choice.

>IOC HAS already pumped, take a look at coinmarketcap
this just proves how retarded you are
> Does that look like a pump to you?
no
>>
And anyone with half a brain knows that Trump and Putin are gonna pump again, the crypto market not a fully rational market. Dogecoin is living proof of a successful coin that has no practical value other than being a meme, its on the top 20.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (24KB, 551x208px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
24KB, 551x208px
>>1390895

Yeah okay you're right, its not a pump, it hasn't gained at all, yeah you're totally right.

Everyone invest in IOC you're gonna get huge gains, Anon is totally right he is schooling all of us with his 2 months experience in crypto, lmao, with is super top secret information that no one knows about
>>
>>1390919
>I can't read charts: the post
>>
Yea, IOC already pumped. If you own it still, hold. If you dont already hold it, don't buy otherwise you'll buy the dump. GAME and CJ and XRP all this weekend.
>>
>>1390914

please pump doge

i fell for the meme very late in the game .
If I hold on to them they're bound to pump sometime right?
>>
>>1391007
Doge gets two pumps every year. I haven't looked at the chart today but it had another fall so maybe it's bottomed out now and due for another pump sooner than later. It has been a very long accumulation period for It so the pump will be huge but you're better off longing Bitcoin right now than waiting on doge.
>>
>>1391027

Thanks for the reply. When you say that you mean just buy bitcoin and stash it in a wallet for a long time right?
>>
>>1391044

No. Do you know what leverage trading is? If not, it's basically trading with ten times the amount of Bitcoin you own. So if Bitcoin goes up 1%, your grade goes up 10%.

https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS I suggest you long (betting on price going up) Bitcoin now and short (betting on price going down) Ethereum.
>>
>>1391084
I did a bit of reading but if I make some bad leverage trades will I be in major debt to whale club?
>>
>>1390218
>>1390218
>>1390218
>>
>>1388699
I'm waiting for a dip before buying more Monero but I have that luxury since I already own heaps. I'd start averaging in now if I didn't have any. It's not like stocks where you pay $20 for every trade.
>>
File: vcr_moon.png (41KB, 602x475px) Image search: [Google]
vcr_moon.png
41KB, 602x475px
okay faggits, we starting soon
>>
>>1391303
>vcr
nope, sell it
>>
>>1391306
*vrc
>>
>>1391122

No. You can't trade with more than you own. So if you only have .01btc to trade and your trade goes -100% then you only lose .01btc.
>>
>>1391323
Let me rephrase that, you can't lose more than you own. You trade with more but you cannot lose more.
>>
>>1390550
YOU FUCK YOU WERE TOTALLY RIGHT
>>
Everyone saying lbry is gonna do good, it won't do good when you have retards that post shit like this
https://lbry.io/news/$1.2b-market-cap-we-dont-care

I sold around $1.50
>>
>>1391456
>Currently, 250 thousand LBRY credits (LBC) are in circulation. Over the next year, that number will rise to roughly 80 million just through mining. LBRY Inc. has reserved 200 million for adoption programs, and we intend to deploy them widely over the coming years to give millions of users their first taste of a truly free market in media. There’s also another 200 million LBC split between a company reserve and charitable/institutional programs that might stay static for a while, but not forever.

lmao
>>
>>1391306
you def need to sell your VCR haha
>>
is SYS an actual sleeper or am i being thrown on the wildest shittiest ride of all time

also thoughts on MYR
>>
>>1391636
i hope not cus i just bought a bunch and am gonna wait until august.
>>
BTS mooning within the next 24 hours. watch for the dip
>>
>>1391459
>>1391456
sell the news, people are eating it up

>$1.50

nice gains.
>>
How's Waves? It seems promising.
>>
>>1391723
SCAM
>>
>>1391387
So I only risk what I have. I'm not the same guy, but used your invite. I hope you don't mind.

How do I make money off the site, though? Do they pay me back in BTC? How much money can I make if I only have .25 BTC?
>>
>>1391784

guy who was asking questions here. I've been using there turbo trade option and I've turned 7 usd bucks into 9.72 usd in the past 30 minutes or so
>>
>>1391823
How did you do it?
>>
>>1391784

Let's say your trade whether it be long or short goes to 100% then your trading amount just became double. So if Bitcoin goes up 10%, your trade becomes 100%. Same goes with the reverse, so if it goes down 10% you go down 100%. This of course depends on the leveraged amount so btc/usd is x10 while ETH/usd is x5.

Simple as that. That's all leverage trading is

>>1391823

I'd serious suggest not using turbo trading. It's a gamble of 45% of your trade amount and two bad calls, you're fucked.
>>
>>1388147

Because Memecoins are hot on shitcoin exchanges right now and I found Trumpcoin when it first launched. I invest in a lot of coins solely due to the novelty of it, because novelty actually factors into the speculative prices of these coins. I made money off of Memetic (PepeCoin when I bought it), Putin, Billary, Shrek, and others.

Still waiting for a Paul Blart: Mall Cop Coin.
>>
>>1391860

do you have to pick a limit/stop for this to be effective
>>
Also I think a perfect time to open a long position would be right now. China didn't dump Bitcoin the last two nights after dumping everyday since halving. They are finally going to let Bitcoin rally.
>>
>>1391868

Completely useful. If you only want to make 20% then the target should be 2% above your buy in price. Stop is opposite as in you only want to risk 20% then you set the stop to 2% below your buy in price.

It's honestly the only good way to trade Bitcoin.
>>
>>1391881

It just rose to 674ish.

Told you lol. It's about to hit some major upside. Do NOT miss out

https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Anytime before 680 is a good buy period. Just be patient.
>>
>>1391881
i just set a long trade entering at 675.7 with a target at 695 and a stop at 655.11

pretty good balance of safe/risky?
>>
>>1391919
How exactly do long options work on Poloniex?
>>
Is using faucets a good idea?
They seem somewhat retarded and winning 0.1 shekels per week is slow.
What if i set up a faucet list with referral links? Is that a good idea?
>>
>>1391953
Faucets are a bad idea in general, stick to trading and shitty dice games.
>>
So, what's the deal with Ethereum?
It sounds like a fucking scam.
>>
>>1391919
So I collect my earnings when the value of BTC hits the Target I set?

If I enter at 675, have a 2.039 trade size, and my target is 280, where will that leave me if it reaches 680?
>>
>>1390218
BTC
ETH after HF
???
???
???
>>
>>1392018

Your target is seriously low. It'll
>>
>>1387591
china is stirring
>>
>>1392121

oops.

Your target is seriously low. It'll be around 10% you're up. I'd suggest 690 cause that's probably the next test. If it goes to 700, 720 is the next test as well.

>>1391939
Your stop is wayyyy too low. Make it 664. Seeing how 666 has been seeing huge resistance and if it falls below that then we're starting this whole song and dance again with China.

>>1391946
you're basically borrowing someone else's coin to trade with 2.5x leverage. Not worth it because of the fees sometimes but it all depends on how huge you expect the fall/rise to be.

Not the same guy btw
>>
>>1392132
Alright cool. I meant *680 by the way, I think you picked up on that though.

Also I Fucked up, accidentally closed my short on ETH and was awarded -14.48% returns lol.

Should I just remove the stop? I have my target for ETH at .015 and my stop at .02, but I'm afraid it'll hit.

My BTC long is now set at 690/664 stop, based on your advice to me and the other anon in thread.

Thanks for the advice! If this goes south I'm out about $150 worth of BTC. Fuggit
>>
>>1392161

I'd wait off on trading ETH. That market goes opposite of logic every fucking time. I'd wait and see what happens after the hard fork cause eventually that streak will break.

Also you gotta tighten up those stops cause that is seriously a lot to risk. Set a stop so you only lose 20-30%, not as much as you did. I don't know where you got in but 2 is high for a stop on a short.
>>
>>1392171
>>1392171
Yeah well I'm probably fucked now on the ETH trade, or is that not how it works? As soon as you approve the position, things are immediately in motion as the market changes.

I kind of feel like i should have held off on the ETH trade too, but I do feel like it'll drop a little at least. If there's some way to remove a position without ripping the small amounts of funds I have though, I'm all ears.
>>
File: 1468720470180.jpg (194KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1468720470180.jpg
194KB, 499x499px
LBC is fucking insane. Went heavy at 117. Dropped to 08. Was feeling upset with myself until it bounced back to 14 today. Really happy I held the bag on that bitch.

Kind of unsure where the market is with the BTC price sperging out this week.
>>
>>1392215

if you market buy then you're kind of fucked if you want to close it immediately depending on the spread (the bid/ask) of the market.
>>
has VRC bottomed out yet?
>>
>>1392236
I'm keeping LBC through till next week. I got fucked by it earlier but I waited it out until today.

Also BTC was up to $721 on C-CEX, sold some of mine off before i bought back in when it dropped down to $697
>>
Does anybody trade in whaleclub.co?
How these Short and Long options works?
>>
Is there any new, promising crypto currency to gain some easy shekels?
>>
>>1392463
Trust, LBC, if you believe in the power of based god buy BRX in it's inital stake
>>
>>1392444
nigga how about you read the thread jesus christ
>>
I pray for bts to moon while I sleep amen
>>
Is trumpcoin a good Investment?
>>
Why do people think ioc isn't a decent investment?

It doesn't have to jump to +70% or +100% to be respectable. It just has to keep doing what's it's been doing for the past 2 weeks, steadily rise in value everyday.

I don't have money on it but I really don't get the hate here.
>>
>>1392890
>literally everyone agrees $IOC is a good investment
??
>>
File: lucas.jpg (31KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
31KB, 650x434px
Hope you guys didn't unironically short Eth
>>
>>1392463

SYNX is already going bananas. Get it on coinexchange.io before it hits the major exchanges
>>
>>1392964

There is no telling where ETH is gonna go now. I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Invest in EXP instead, it's gonna go up these next weeks
>>
>>1393094
True, but I would short and forget about eth.

The past 2 months has been all about the short term monetary aspect of eth, countless comparisons to btc.

the only way eth will tank is if other project overtake it, and as long as they have their well funded team then that won't happen anytime soon.

maybe not until lisk and rise matures
>>
>>1392870

Of course it is
>>
Holy FUCK Bitmoon fucking soared over the past 12 hours.

Fucking quintupled in price. I can't believe I didn't fucking buy yesterday.
>>
CJ IS MOONING RIGHT NOW BITCHES!
>>
>>1393092
is this the only exchange this coin is on? hardly anyone is selling it and the spread is like 30% of the value of the coin. is this a really hot buy right now? going to go to more exchanges?
>>
File: download_20160720_151331.png (178KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160720_151331.png
178KB, 250x400px
MFW I bought 1btc worth of CJ at 30sat each, just sold for 390sat each.

Been mining a shitload of them too, I have about 80k I've mined kek
>>
>>1393101
>the only way eth will tank is if other project overtake it, and as long as they have their well funded team then that won't happen anytime soon.

Average Joe goes to https://www.coingecko.com/en and sees Ethereum 2nd to Bitcoin and buys Ethereum not paying much attention to the Hard Fork which will be forgotten in a months time.
>>
>he fell for the muh tech coin
lol at you

going balls deep in Trump since the new announcement
feels great man
>>
File: sc.png (99KB, 1496x616px) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
99KB, 1496x616px
Siacoin looking like it's ready for a strong pump, are you ready, lads?
>>
>>1394404
no need to be, because it'll never go anywhere lads

glad this is just bait and can rest knowing nobody actually fell for the SIA meme

stay safe
>>
What's the next big pump boys? Everything I've gone into has done me wrong but I refuse to give up. I will not stop until I have 0 Satoshis left
>>
Anybody catch any of the NOTE goodness? Caught it last night right before it mooned
>>
>>1394445
No. I'm not capable of independent thought. If someone on /biz/ doesn't tell me what to do, I don't do anything.
>>
What's going on with EXP ?
>>
to anyone I gave advice to, sorry. I should've expected the goddamn ethereum hard fork would fuck up bitcoin with all its bullshit.
>>
Just starting, what wallet should I use?
>>
>>1394640

yeah i actually went on whale club and longed btc exactly at 690/666 as you suggested and got fucked over, but that's ok, i should've predicted the eth shit would fuck btc too
>>
>>1392964
It was such an obvious short that it became a bad short. Since the eth market is highly manipulated, you could predict whales were gonna squeeze shorters.

Eth is still a mess though.
>>
>>1394431
rads
>>
is dgb on for this weekend?
>>
Well, bitmoon fucking tanked.

Do you guys think CJ's going to keep rising, or is it due for a crash?
>>
>>1395556
currently the building of a big foundation and buy walls to keep it up one satoshi at a time.

I'm happy that I removed my seels early enough before it went up, because it won't go down that low anytime soon.

BUt yes, buy NOW sell on sunday.
>>
>>1394431
LBRY
>>
>>1393101
>lisk

Lol you do know its a shitcon right
>>
>>1392236
LBC is gonna moon
>>
>>1395771
Can you elaborate on this DGB weekend event? Is it just a pump? Is it a legit currency?
>>
>>1395798
Now it is just a pump.
It is a legit coin for long term.

The devs posted an updated roadmap a week ago.
This coin has some huge potentials.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg15577360#msg15577360

Of course I'm dumping a big part when the price goes up but I've put some in a core wallet which I won't touch for a year.

Just keep an eye on it or even join the telegram group where the party is at.
>>
Sup goys,

I looked into ASIC miners today, made some calculations, and it looks to me that with electricity prices at 0.15$/kwh investing into a miner gives 60% yearly return (sorry for wrong choice of words, english is not my first language). Can it even be? I mean, how the hell is not everyone and their mother owning a bitcoin farm?
>>
>>1395971

Yearly return for what coin?

The problem with miners is that the technology is always improving every 2 -3 months, the prices of coins change rapidly, and the difficulties increase, so you get decreased ROI as time goes on.
>>
>>1396009
Bitcoin, the most common antminers. Looking at their "newer" s9 model.
>>
Is Putin the new meme coin? Thinking of picking up a couple BTC worth since it's so cheap, I feel like it has real potential.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (212KB, 1167x590px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
212KB, 1167x590px
>>1396013

Check your calculations. I am getting about $1,200 total ROI for 360 days based on the S9 that costs $2,400.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I've never heard of BItcoin being profitable for the average joe without an established farm for awhile now.
>>
>>1396018
It's all about Trumpcoin now. TO THE MOON, BABY.
>>
File: bitcoin.png (78KB, 992x819px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
78KB, 992x819px
>>1396026
Right, I have doublechecked, and used the calculator you suggested. I completely ignored difficulty ramping up. If I understand it correctly, in a year I'll be making 40% less than I would be making now. So implying that the exchange rate stays the same, it's not really worth it.

I just forgot that wee now have 12,5 instead of 25 per block.
>>
>>1396018
Putin has the potential to be the new Meme Coin.
I already put some halve a BTC in at 29Sat.
As far as I can tell, I'm in for profit :)
>>
>>1396133

Putin is going to be the LTC to the BTC of Trumpcoin
>>
>>1396183
Compare Putin vs Trump in real life.
Putin will fuck Trump so hard. Same will haben with the coins.

Some stupid looking Choina Choina Choina dude or a build up strong person who you can look up to and call a man.

Putin, my dear friend, Putin.
>>
Wow, look at what I called a few days ago, SYNX. I fucking called it lmao. SYNX is killing it, every day a new high, its ridiculous, I cant get my buy orders in fast enough.

Hop on the SYNX train fellas who knows how high this thing is gonna go.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SYNX/BTC
>>
>>1396454
definitely a good coin to get on. I'm on it too and it's not even at a real exchange yet.. Idk if the technical aspects of the coin are actually useful in any way but the dev seems to be working on it to some degree
>>
>>1396192

the chinese would definitely prefer the putin coin at face value
>>
>>1395042

I'm seriously sorry, dude.

ETH is such a weird fucking beast. I'm probably going to use opposite of logic when it comes to ETH from now on.
>>
>>1396454
It was only minable for a month and has very low supply. It is basically everything Trumpcoin fags wish trumpcoin was
>>
File: 1452358054897.png (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452358054897.png
86KB, 800x600px
let's say I have 20 btc. Will I become rich in my lifetime?
>>
>>1396617
I don't know. Did you invest in kneepads as well?
>>
>>1396617

Yeah probably. 10 years if bitcoin doesn't get fucked by something catastrophic.
>>
>>1396623
In 2026 the price of bitcoin will be worth $1000. In an ironic twist of events, $1000 will be worth $660 dollars.
>>
>>1396617
Sell it and use the $12000 to buy a cheap house and rent it out so that you can be collecting money from it every month instead of it just sitting in a Bitcoin wallet.
>>
>>1396746

> Finding someone who would want to rent and live in a 12k house

Enjoy your squatter junkies
>>
File: sys.png (100KB, 803x238px) Image search: [Google]
sys.png
100KB, 803x238px
>mfw I bought SYS at 530 back then
>sold at 3500
>bought back at 700
>its rising again
I'm one lucky son of a bitch..
>>
SIA exploding
get in
>>
>>1396913
>6.8%
>exploding
bagholder detected
>>
>>1396576
Now imagine what will happen, when a coin has the support of the chinese ;)

It doesn't matter how much Trumps "loves" ChOina.
>>
>>1396932
lel.. Crypto noobs are one of the most stupid beings alive

>China wakes up
>Wait what happens if Chinese start supporting the coin
This is all bullshit. Usually Chinese are the first jumping into coins.. and unlike common belief, those motherfuckers never sleep.
>>
>>1396605

You do realize Trumpcoin has a lower supply than SYNX right? Lmao
>>
>>1397057
No, they have about the same supply in absolute terms, but nobody gives a shot about Trumpcoin so that supply for it isn't low at all, it is way too high. Furthermore trump coin is heavily pre-mined synx not. Add to that the fact that synx has a team behind it that is not made of complete retards and is actually trying to do something interesting
>>
>DGB finally starting to pump

wew, was worried the shills of /biz/ had let me down for a moment
>>
>>1395901

why specifically sunday?
>>
>>1396596
Always buy it pham
>>
Dgb is mooning. Don't take my word for it, check it out.
>>
Where do you think will DGB end in mid and longterm?
>>
>>1397269

I don't know, I'm long on dgb but I do know this happened

https twitter.com/DigibyteMod/status/756461106537771008?s=09
>>
Which coins are expected to moon next?
>>
>>1397414

Trumpcoin...no seriously, Trumpcoin is turning into a very unique coin that has serious potential to make history.

A shorter term moon...SYNX is already going bananas, i would grab some if you havent, I think its gonna be a hot coin

Whatever you do, dont touch EXP, ETH, LSK or any other coin that is linked to ETH, that martket is nuts and totally manipulated
>>
>>1397704
Is SYNX on any exchanges other than CoinExchange.io? Because that exchange seems pretty dead. They've only had ~28 BTC worth of trades in all their markets combined for the past 24 hours.
>>
>>1397734
unfortunately, no. this seems to be it for the moment. lot's of speculation in the thread that it will soon be added to bittrex.. that's the hope anyway. coin seems to be going pretty well.
>>
File: catmatrix.webm (1MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
catmatrix.webm
1MB, 406x720px
I impulse bought some LBC (lbry shit coin) a few days ago when KAT got taken down. I mistook it for a blockchain that holds torrent addresses instead of whatever frankenstein it actually is. It's down like 20% in just a few days. Should I hold it or just let it go? Luckily I picked up some eth at the same time so think I'm only slightly in the red.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS POLO GETTING WAVES GODDAMNIT HOLY FUCK THEY ACCEPT EVERY OTHER GARBAGE COIN
>>
>>1397159
Such a weak coin tho.

I have dgb and Trump, two of the most shilled coins, for a good while now.

But I can never shill them with confidence because they look like some of the most underwhelming coins out there.

Every coin that has been shilled to the capacity of these coins has never done well apart from Eth.
>>
>>1398643
>DGB

literally make money playing CSGO, one of the most popular games in the world right now. it's fantastic

>trumpcoin

self-explanatory
>>
>>1398509
my guess is by September. Waves is testing some shit that is required by polo for testing the coin or some shit like that
>>
>>1398643
DGB pumps once in a while. It's not really a coin that will make you rich, but if you will benefit of the pumps and earn some dosh every 3 months or so (assuming you short it and buy the dip)
Trumpcoin is a shitcoin, you fell for a meme
>>
>>1397269
Not very high.
>>
>>1398668
Fair explanation of dgb, it does indeed happen for other coins too so I can see why people have faith in it.

I do have faith in the tech, but I thought it misleading that people describe it as a get rich quick scheme.

>Trump
I have 2 Trump coins, lol.

>>1398655
And yet another non-explaination on why Trump coin is a good investment that isn't backed my a political one.
>>
>>1398775
I was on board with trumpcoin early on, but the coin's marketing always seemed like shit and the dev was literally some chicken fucker from india. I haven't followed the drama with the dev team at all for weeks and I imagine it's probably mostly resolved.. but still. As soon as all that fucked up shit happened with the dev and the other people working on the coin I knew the coin was getting a giant setback.

If it was as simple as a well branded and competently marketed coin bearing Trumps name that would be one thing. But the project has been horribly mismanaged from the get go by literal indians with IQs <98. /Biz/ got so attached to the coin in the short period that it was going well that they've entered a permanent bag-holding phase and committed themselves to pushing whatever community means possible to get the coin headed in a healthy direction.

There may be money there at the end of the day, and I might check back in and buy some time, but the project has a lot of negative market sentiments it needs to break through.
>>
>>1388796
Lmao shut up you fucking imbecile
>>
>>1398884
It was the Indian talking to himself for months
>>
I've done nothing crypto related for a couple years, so I'm just wondering, what is the current standard bitcoin mining device? Has the hashrate of new asics started to plateau yet?
>>
>>1398884

>There may be money there at the end of the day, and I might check back in and buy some time, but the project has a lot of negative market sentiments it needs to break through.

I agree, but this is crypto. Negative market sentiment is quickly forgotten, and when I say quickly forgotten I mean within 3-4 weeks lmao.

And if you've been following the project it has not been indians, just more myths, the coin was created by a DJ in Scotland, the coin has not been heavily premined, and is .6.5 million coin POS.
>>
>>1397132

More myths about Trumpcoin, it has not been heavily premined.

If you'd bothered to read the Trumpcoin announcement you'd realize that Trumpcoin is trying to do something brand new never before done in Crypto. You gotta give them credit
>>
>>1399043
>If you'd bothered to read the Trumpcoin announcement you'd realize that Trumpcoin is trying to do something brand new never before done in Crypto.
there is literally nothing new in what they are doing
>>
Anyone else get a meme coin gift from Kraken?
>>
what's up with $NIRO?

that p&d twitter Fontas won't shut up about it, along with some others

worth buying into?
>>
>>1399053

Okay, please point of a coin that is used as a Campaign donation superpac to a Presidential candidate. I'll be waiting. And no, Ron Paul coin didn't do that.

So I'm waiting.
>>
I'm up 625% on ETH. At what point should I sell a portion to recover my original investment?
>>
>>1399187
right about now
>>
>>1399199
Convince me why it's not too early to sell. I think of people who bought BTC early and then sold at $25.
>>
>>1398655
>literally make money playing CSGO, one of the most popular games in the world right now. it's fantastic

Decided to test this by linking up my steam account and playing a competitive match.

How long does it actually take to update the wallet?
>>
>>1399244
actually it's very slow at the moment... like, days slow

i wrote to their not so good customer service some days ago and they told me they experienced an attack and this is what is slowing down payments.

play today and check your digibyte balance tomorrow in your CSGO section, and click on the Claim Digibytes there. i claimed some on the 19th and they still haven't arrived...
>>
>>1399267

Cheers, anon.

Yeah, their share rewards aren't working either so I guess I'll check in tomorrow. It's still a neat idea.
>>
File: bzz.png (68KB, 158x281px) Image search: [Google]
bzz.png
68KB, 158x281px
>>1399244
>>1399267
I've gotten payments <24 hours. I've had cash outs immediately after playing. The only bad part is it's a manual claim now - used to be automatic.
>>
>>1399300
That's like a few cents for hours of CSGO. I guess if you would be playing it anyways that's fine but not really an incentive to play if you otherwise wouldn't.

Anyways you guys should buy RBIES on Yobit. Purchase for 1-1.2k and sell for 1.4-1.8k sats. I've been trading back and forth with volumes of around .1 btc and I've made close to 1 BTC in the past month from just that.
>>
>>1399300
Neckbeard Basement dweller here. Just signed up for this. What am I in for? will I be able to afford vidya?
>>
>>1399349
Calculating using the ATH of 185sats and BTC at $600, 1669 is the equivalent of $1.85. So no, probably not.

>>1399337
Agreed, I already play the game so might as well add to my bag for no extra effort.
>>
>>1399359
get your not existing friends to add their LoL summoner to you DGB gaming account. With this you can also get some extra DGB.
I'm already in for >10$. trading this at polo with every up and down.

It is 1 click per day and if it really happens that DGB hit hard, you made a few hundret or thousand dollar.
>>
>>1399359
Oh I forgot:

You can also use these DGB as tipping in the twitch chatbox, twitter or youtube.

You can also use it for tipping via the telegram chatbot, which is pretty cool.
Search the Bitcointalk thread for this or even join the telegram group with the devs an community.
>>
>>1399374

Sell your DGB and move the BTC on to Yobit. $10 worth of DGB won't get you shit but you can easily make that worth a lot more day trading the hot and cold shitcoins over there.
>>
>>1399377
The problem with yobit gambling is to guess the correct shitcoin that pumps 300-500% on that day.

Everyday another coin pumps this hard, but how do you know which one the next will be?
>>
What's the deal with Onecoin? I talked to someone about crypto IRL for the first time today and they mentioned they were in it

He was some crazy /pol/ guy though talking about taxes are theft rothchilds yadda yadda
>>
>>1399403
it's a scam
>>
File: 333.jpg (82KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
82KB, 500x741px
>>1399403
>crazy /pol/ guy
>crazy taxes are theft
>crazy anti-government talk
>crazy talk rothschilds are evil
>crazy rant going on about niggers
>crazy unironically going to go vote for trump
>crazy this guy i think he also actually owns guns

>this guy is really crazy, man he needs to get his head screwed on straight.
>>
>>1399187
Never, because you should never invest money that you can't afford to lose.

If you can afford to lose the seed money, then it's always in your best interest to leave it all in. Only withdraw if you're cashing out.
>>
What in god's name is going on at the Poloniex exchange. Ethereum Classic (ETC) added a couple of hours ago

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
>>
Want a real gamble? Buy Ethereum classic.

I would not touch that market at all. What's going down right now is Ethereum civil war, basically.

Huge dips, Ethereum classic going from a low of .0004 to .014in the span of an hour. Lol, Crypto trading markets make the Stock market look like child's play.
>>
>>1399810

To .0014, that is
>>
>>1399810
Already did, just look at the massive buy wall already developing, that things gonna go ballistic for a while yet.
>>
Jesus I've already doubled my money
>>
Got in ETC at .007

Shit has been literally mooning for the last 2 hours and I can't imagine most of the market is even awake.
>>
This is one of the craziest nights I've ever seen in crypto
>>
What the fuck is ETC?
Googling for it is futile because etc is so common.
>>
got etc at .0012, when do we get rich?
>>
etc tanking
>>
>etc is added before waves
>>
>>1399848
Ethereum Classic, basically the pre-fork version of Ethereum proper.
>>
>>1399337
>
Anyways you guys should buy RBIES on Yobit. Purchase for 1-1.2k and sell for 1.4-1.8k sats. I've been trading back and forth with volumes of around .1 btc and I've made close to 1 BTC in the past month from just that.

don't even know why i listened to you, bought in at 1.2k as you suggested and its now down to 961 buy orders
>>
>>1399899
>>1399865
>>1399853
>>1399848

OK am I right when I say:

> I have all my ETH in the new fork when I upgrade my client
+
> I have the same amount of ETC when I keep using the pre-fork client

which basically means all pre-fork ETH is free money?
>>
>>1399906

Not that guy but sub 1k is a very unusual downswing.

Either way just sit on them, you will get more than you paid sooner or later.
>>
This shit is making me look like a little boy, ETC is tanking now.

Will etc always persist?

If that's the case, then it will likely go back to it's prior value and right now there's ton of free Eth?
>>
File: LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg (283KB, 1450x814px) Image search: [Google]
LifeIsAfuckingScam.jpg
283KB, 1450x814px
>>1399924
ETH is dead. Just sell your memeriums for Bitcoin already.
>>
>>1400114
I understand it now.

I can see why ETC can do well, but it's too early to tell.

It's getting a lot of publicity and it would likely rise, I thin it will likely rise, but this isn't a bagholders coin.

Amid all this, Exp can take profit from all this shit once the smoke clears.
>>
16bfmgtNuGkcZzzDnKaVn1N8ZNoa3Yo4DX

Pls gimme some 1/10000 of a Bitcoin, /biz/. I'm a lowly humble newb asking for a little help.
>>
>>1400556
That's 66 cents, you stupid beggar. Don't fucking beg here and shit up this board.
>>
I am the anon who is making that RPI BTC ATM.
>Why
Originally, so I can get a percentage of the volume donated to me, but I genuinely like the idea and I think it has a lot of potential.

>How can I get one
The only options here are to build it yourself or wait for me to sell a prototype (probably on OpenBazaar).

>How far along is development
Not too far along, I am going to test the rough transaction code right after the wallet syncs up, and hopefully everything works

>Presentation explaining everything
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jsjCML0WYHzI7WPB8vvLRdA5GJ-383XiM0wjg1x0w7M

Will answer questions and comments for about an hour.
>>
Opinions on GRC? Seems to be really cheap right now
>>
>>1401115
Do you cry yourself to sleep every night?
What is your favorite trans-sexual porn actress?
>>
>>1401175
>Do you cry yourself to sleep every night?
No
>What is your favorite trans-sexual porn actress?
I hate them all
>>
Despite the SYNX crash I am still very bullish on SYNX and believe it to be a sleeper long term
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.