[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, I just turned $300 into BTC via Circle, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BTC C-Cex.png (47KB, 1278x425px) Image search: [Google]
BTC C-Cex.png
47KB, 1278x425px
Alright /biz/, I just turned $300 into BTC via Circle, and I'm looking to split it up into several different coins and just hold.
Coins I'm considering:
Trumpcoin
>$50
Digibyte
>$50
Bitcoin
>$100
Rubycoin
>$50
Nexus?
>$50

Any suggestions? I'm looking to get into coins that are extremely cheap and get lots of shares, so when the price changes only a few cents, I'll have covered my costs.

Also, anyone know how long C-Cex usually takes to confirm BTC deposits?
>>
I'm considering ethereum, maybe just 10 or 20 coins in case it turns out to be the next BTC. Honestly, I wish I had put just $100 into Bitcoin back when I first heard about it. I would have been very well off now for a broke-ass student.

Anyway, any coins I skipped over I shouldn't have? Any I should put a bit of BTC into that are promising?
>>
Update: Just confirmed. I have .44 BTC to fuck around with.
Gonna keep $100 in BTC for sure, just in case it goes back up to $1.2K/coin.
Trumpcoin has serious meme value so I want to put at least $50 in that.
I think Digibyte has some good long value so I also want to put $50 in that.
As far as the others, I really haven't done much research into them.

Anyone here in a similar boat?
>>
>>1384424
>Anyone here in a similar boat?
You ever scratch your sweaty balls and know that your fingers smell like duck butter but put them to your nose anyway? Then, after reeling from the terrible smell go in for a second sniff? Yeah, thats you.
>>
>>1384436
That makes no sense but ok, sure.
>>
>>1384436
Lmao because I know exactly what you are talking about.
>>
>>1384392
>>1384407
>>1384424

who the fuck even.....
>>
>>1384494
What's strange?
>>
>>1384392
you're a broke-ass student. why are you burning your money with crypto memes?
>>
Buy steem once it goes back up.
>>
Buy waves

Its the only 20 X your money prospect out there.
>>
>>1385742
Because I want to be a less-broke student.
>>
>>1385761
If you're not gonna work atleast buy stocks instead of coins that will be worth nothing by the end of the year
>>
>>1385755
Steem seems to be on a downward trend, I might buy as it starts going back up. But $3.30 a share is kind of pricey. I'd burn through $100 quickly.
>>1385758
Waves looks like a straight rip since its inception. I could buy a 50 shares, but is there any proof it will every go back up?
>>
>>1385767
Yeah, I don't expect it to be an instant profit scheme. I'll keep an eye on TRUMP until election time, and I'll see where it's at. It probably has the most potential because of all the memes and the fact that the company is now an LLC.

The other coins is just in case they explode. Don't want to miss the boat like I did with BTC, which seems to be the only stable and widely-accepted cryptocurrency. Ethereum seems to be heading that way too, but I'll have to see what happens come hard fork.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.