[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not think this guy has said one fucking thing of substance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Tai-lopez-67-steps-program1.png (302KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Tai-lopez-67-steps-program1.png
302KB, 450x253px
I do not think this guy has said one fucking thing of substance or truth in any of his videos. Its the epitome of snake oil/self fulfilling prophecy. How is he so popular but more important what is going on in this mans head? is he a psychopath?
>>
>>1382102
>truth in any of his videos
Well, his garage is filled with knawledge.
>>
>>1382102
He's a shill

But the ignorant see his rented cars and blindly follow, so it just becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Think of it like this: he's a televangelist whore, but he's selling his own success in place of God
>>
He faked his first two videos with rentals, his 67 steps were simply stories outlining others success. The house in his videos? Rented.

He's very fucking smart, now he can actually afford shit like that and his content is getting pretty good.

Prime example of fake it till you make it/manipulation.
>>
>>1382102
look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1I8BulS79A
what the fuck is he doing?
who are these people?
what are they achieving?
its fucking creepy
>>
When he actually gives advice, it's not bad advice, but that's because it's not his advice. He reads a book and just regurgitates any decent points, and he's a scam artist that acts like the advice he spews is what he actually follows. he's just a deceptive shit head, that's all.

If it was as easy as reading a fucking book, we'd all be millionaires.

You need to be the right person, at the right place, at the right time.

People who put money into bitcoin before 2013 and actually thought it was an investment, or just forgot about it and then realized they had it after the fact it shot up to $1,100, were the right people at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>1382111
Yes he is tapping into the same MLM type of followers, except there is no product or end game.
>>
>>1382124
Dude. I was there. I think about it every day. I was going to buy a couple $7 bitcoins then put it off. Year later I saw the price. :(
>>
i've seen him around, seems like a shill.

We can learn from his shilling though:
>fake credibility before it is questioned in the mind of the audience
>builds a large following
>???
>profit
>become genuinely credible thanks to profit. AKA. fake it till you make it.

There are people in this world that consult about things they have no experience with. Example: How to run a successful website without running a successful website.
>>
File: why.jpg (56KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
56KB, 540x960px
>>1382140
We were all fucking there. I was in boarding school with a bunch of rich kids who wanted to buy drugs and I knew about bitcoin and silkroad. I could have upcharged them and kept kept thousands of bitcoin, this was in fucking 2011.

We were all fucking there, and only a few of us made the lucky decisions. So it fucking goes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.