[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people live with themselves? I'm watching a tennis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
How do people live with themselves? I'm watching a tennis match on tv where the two tennis players are rich Chads.

But the umpire is some 30+ year old guy whose only skills is watching a ball. The line judges are similar but lower. And photographers who do nothing but point and click and then sell their photos to some saturated market, pretending it's 1910. The commentators are either former tennis players who have nothing better to do even with all their money.
>>
>>1381550
Laziness and rationalisation
>>
>>1381550

why are you watching tennis?

shitposting on /biz/ is way sadder than any of those things you named

suicide is always an option
>>
File: 545404.jpg (336KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
545404.jpg
336KB, 729x1024px
>>1381550
>I'm watching a tennis match
>>
Having a complex inner life makes up for being boring (materially speaking)
>>
File: +40408.jpg (27KB, 610x300px) Image search: [Google]
+40408.jpg
27KB, 610x300px
>>1381581
>IRL I'm an autistic 35 year old man that works at a grocery store and gets laughed at
>At home I'm a dinosaur tamer
>>
>>1381550
It's all about your own attitude and perspective towards life. The umpire is probably saying to himself "I have the easiest job in the world. People pay to come watch the matches and I get paid to sit here and call em. I don't have to bust my ass, I get to be on tv and in pictures, my job doesn't require me to work 40 hrs a week, and I have more time to focus on my other hobbies and interests.

I could run through the same rational for anybody, doing any job. I understand what you are saying, but you can't project your self-loathing, humanity hating viewpoints onto other people and try to understand them. You need to try to use the lens that they are seeing the world through to understand. If you can learn to truely empathize and see the world as other people choose to, things will begin to make a lot of sense. ISIS makes sense. Mass murders make sense. Black lives matters makes sense. At the same time, so do the counterforces acting against these agents. You don't need to agree with their viewpoint, but you should be able to fully understand the lens in which they see the world through and how they became that way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.