[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What indicators do you use? I have recently found myself using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: indciators.png (29KB, 516x483px) Image search: [Google]
indciators.png
29KB, 516x483px
What indicators do you use? I have recently found myself using GMMA as well as SMA 21 days and 9 days.

What do you use for a buy signal?

And how do you determine if the market/ stock is bullish?

Also all round stock tips
>>
File: girls-laughing[1].jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing[1].jpg
55KB, 553x496px
>>1378112
>he thinks TA is real
>>
>>1378129
You think it isn't?
>>
>>1378144
You won't find too many intelligible people on /biz/
>>
>>1378112
I dont invest or analyze stocks.

I dont know why im here.
>>
>>1378112

That bottom graph, with the blue line and two green arrows pointing to the "positive divergence", what is so special about a divergence, positive or otherwise?

Are there names for divergences that are really far apart, like "Pluto Divergence" or something like that?
>>
>>1378993
All you really need is volume and price if you're a good trader. These kids use Robinhood or whatever and think they're goddamn Jordan Belfort.
>>
>>1379011

More stuff to learn, thanks for the pointer.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/02/010702.asp
>>
>>1378112
I found stockfetcher.com to have forums with really great trading tips. Many of those tips come from investment bankers who have learned internal tricks of the trade.

RSI (2) on a weekly basis has made me some nice short term trading money. I learned it on Stockfetcher. Your moving averages are always faithful if you are in the market for stop and reverse trades.
>>
>>1378112
The only people who make money off of technical analysis are the people who sell books on the subject.
Just do research on the company, look into their financials, and value them that way.
>>
>>1379233
>The only people who make money off of technical analysis are the people who sell books on the subject.

Uh....no. Goldman Sachs uses TA to make money all the time. They even write reports on it. You are probably a successful Snap-On-Tools salesman who has made some money and daytrades now. The person who taught you TA "speedlines" did you a disservice. It happens to a lot of losers.
>>
>>1378112

I've been trying to follow trends and some band trading, but I've been out of luck.

I'd advice reading "trade your way to financial freedom" and "how to make money in stocks" to easily come into these topics.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-175134.jpg (784KB, 1398x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-175134.jpg
784KB, 1398x2086px
>>1378112
Why would I do my own technical analysis when I can just use other people's TA? Pic related. They use TA to determine if bitcoin is going to go up, go up more, or remain the same price. For some reason TA is not useful in ever determining if bitcoin is going to go down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.