[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm legitimately born & raised Jewish yet poor as fuck...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468347164292.jpg (155KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468347164292.jpg
155KB, 775x960px
I'm legitimately born & raised Jewish yet poor as fuck... what gives bros?
>>
>>1378108
kek
>>
Go to synagogue weekly.

Report back in one year.

They'll help you make it.
>>
>>1378108
yeah I feel you fellow tribesman, if there is a global jewish conspiracy then I am seriously squandering my judaism

though the one actual privilege you do have just from being born jewish is that you could arrange for israeli citizenship if you so desired. But there doesn't really seem to be any advantage to living over there compared to America.
>>
>>1378108
Stereotypes are shit. I have a friend with an orthodox Jewish family. We both happen to live in a trailer park.

Here's the thing, Stop learning to be a jew, Being a jew is easy, just believe whatever it is that jews believe, it's not skill based. Learn to be poor.

Before I caught my sweet gig working at a dollar general for minimum wage I was homeless for 4 years. The thing about being homeless is that it's not having no skills, It's about having several specific skills.

#1 is learn to cook. Cooking saves money, eats time, and makes people like you.

#2 is make people like you. The majority of my time homeless was spent couch surfing. Nobody likes letting someone crash on their couch, I get that. But everybody loves coming home after work with a home-cooked diner waiting for them. That's how you stay on that couch.

#3 is Just don't do drugs. Boredom while poor is the leading cause of drug addiction. Get a gameboy or play pokemon go or some shit. If I describe my experience with drugs some retards going to read it and want to try them. The thing is that they're an easy in hard out kind of thing that preys on the disadvantaged and ends up ruining your life for retarded reasons. Like Islam.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.