[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big of an annual income do i need in order to get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1468267492132.jpg (250KB, 887x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468267492132.jpg
250KB, 887x1280px
How big of an annual income do i need in order to get a homely chinese wife?
>>
>>1376528
if /gif/ has taught me anything, all you need is a BBC. So basically no income then.
>>
>>1376528
Any income
>>
File: l04he[3].jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he[3].jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>1376538
>B
>>
>>1376528
If you are a US citizen, you don't really need that much. And a medium size white dick will be all you need. But keep that sexual market value up otherwise a semi-/fit/ barfly will look like Chad to her and she'll wander.
>>
>>1376528
girls love u for who u are and what u do not just money though sometimes thats part of it
>>
>>1376995
The love you for who you are if who you are is able to protect and feed her children. That means the ability to provide resources for her children (whether they're yours or not, but if they're not why would you bother), characteristics that are linked with such ability to provide will give you a better chance.

tl;dr: start lifting
>>
File: BREZ.jpg (245KB, 969x1378px) Image search: [Google]
BREZ.jpg
245KB, 969x1378px
Chinese girls don't want much desu

stable roof over their head, babies, and they're good

Japan/Korean girls are much more demanding, and basically want Chad with a mansion (and knowing how they can abuse yellow fever, they can get it)
>>
>>1377035
>looking for 5'9 to GODDAMN 8'11

Was there no "Sky's the limit" option?
>>
>>1377922
There's probably a sad 9' tall guy somewhere
>>
File: just.jpg (129KB, 780x756px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
129KB, 780x756px
>>1377035
>No blonde guys.
>>
>>1376528
I have a Chinese wife.
Job title is very important to the Chinese. If you're a shit kicking blue collar worker, you'll have no luck. Unless you are the manager or own the business.
There's several cons with Chinese women though.
House smells of weird food, they eat very load, have OCD cleaning wise and they are very tight with money.

Pros-
Family orientated
Cook and clean
Great sex
Very switched on financially (which can also be a con).
I suggest you really think about it before you enter a relationship with a Chinese women. For me, the annoyances of cultural clashing can be very taxing at times. But I don't regret for a second.
>>
>>1377035
>no black

>>1376538
so much for your idea bro
>>
Chinese women only care if you can adopt their culture into your life. They'll respect your culture if you respect there. Korean and Japanese women are the exact fucking opposite. They're super materialistic and expect a white boy with six figure salary. Also this anon said >>1377969
do not be a blue collar worker unless you own the joint. If the Chinese girl family is from teh rural area then think hillybillies with even more fucked up views of the world and nasty habits. Korean women are the worst and they hate anyone who is not white or Korean.
>>
>>1378143

>Korean women are the worst and they hate anyone who is not white or Korean.

That's not remotely true.

There are huge generalizations being thrown around in this thread. Everyone is different, even these brides. Treat them well, kind and equal and you'll be fine so long as you aren't fucking crazy in the head.
>>
>>1378550
>Treat them well, kind and equal
>Equal

They will not respect you. You're supposed to be in-charge and successful to support them.
>>
50-75K depending on where you live. More is better but A semi-decent middle class life should be enough to get you a mail order bride.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.