[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets assume i'm going to get $400. What stocks, in 7/11/16,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467505844992.jpg (476KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467505844992.jpg
476KB, 800x800px
Lets assume i'm going to get $400. What stocks, in 7/11/16, should I invest in order to flip it into $1000 after X amount of time?
>>
>>1375369
If only you bought ORT a month or so ago on the TSX..

Climbed 13.24% today.

Their HPA Plant is about to fire up and get contracts.
>>
>>1375378
Never invested before, but after I saw the S&P 500 go to record highs today, I got inspired.
>>
>>1375386
OH.. well then your already breaking the cardinal rule of "Buy low, sell high"

You don't get in when it's at the top, you get in on a crash.

The last crash was BREXIT day.

The one prior to that was when oil hit below $25/bbl back in late January / early February.

Inspired yes, but don't be stupid and get sucked in on highs.
>>
>>1375369
>how do I make 150% profit in X amount time

We all wish we knew m8
>>
>>1375386
>>1375404
Anyway, do you have a brokerage setup?

If not, do a LOT of research on which brokerage(s) are best for you.

Then open an account with them that benefits you. (for example, in Canada a TFSA trade account is the best way to go, just stay on the TFSA listed trade markets or else you get hit with 50% capital gains tax)

THEN, hopefully you'll have a trade account ready be the time the next dip/crash happens.
>>
>>1375413
No brokerage setup for me here in Burgerland, thanks for the info.

Just for kicks, when do you think the market will crash down again? And will Tesla have something to do with it?
>>
>>1375418
It's always a guessing game until about a day or two prior (which then causes the runoff.. just be in the front of the line when it goes).

And one company by itself can't cause a crash.. a whole sector decline does.
>>
Why wait until November?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.