[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.consumerreports.org/stud ent-loan-debt-crisis/fac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iprfbggpbb.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
iprfbggpbb.png
40KB, 633x758px
http://www.consumerreports.org/student-loan-debt-crisis/faces-of-student-loan-debt/

How do these people exist? How do you borrow over 100k and act surprised when you have to pay it back?
What in our culture enabled this?
>>
>>1372901
It's just the Bernie crowd nigging out and thinking that people should redistribute their wealth to them and pay for all the feel good worthless degrees in underwater transgender basket weaving they want to collect.

Lazy ass people that have been emboldened by gibsmedats over the last few decades instead of being allowed to starve to death.
>>
>>1372901
I personally know one american grill who deffers her student loans as much as possible and only payes interest because she hopes that the system will collapse lol. The level of delusion is magnificent. Also financialy illiterate 18 year olds should not be allowed to take out hundreds of thousands of dollars desu. Its predatory landing
>>
Our culture of building everything on debt created this. Why would someone pay cash to go to school when everything around them is financed?
>>
>>1372901

dumb feelposter
>>
Now that Bernie is out of the race, shouldn't all the commie Berniecucks whore themselves in putrid public toilets to pay back those loans?
>>
>>1372921
>Also financialy illiterate 18 year olds should not be allowed to take out hundreds of thousands of dollars desu. Its predatory landing
This, students should take responsibility for their fuck ups, but god damn a system where someone can take out a $100k loan with basically no questions asked is completely fucked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.