[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is so fucking hard to get a job nowadays? Yes, I have degree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1455217578060.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455217578060.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
Why is so fucking hard to get a job nowadays? Yes, I have degree + 2 internships + worked for my dad. This is in Europe (unfortunately). Is there any chance of going to the US with just a master degree (in mathematcs)?
>>
>>1372818
yeah there should be. look into it.
try other stepping stone countries as well, canada, new zealand etc.

a master's degree in mathematics from a german university + fluent written english probably puts you into the top 0.1% in the world in terms of intellectual ability.
>>
>>1372818
Math is a meme though. You need some skills too or else you are just a dope who knows a lot about numbers.

Look into CPA, and if you have no knowledge of programming languages may God have mercy on your soul.

The problem with math is nobody really respects it as much as they really want people who can critically think about problems and write eloquently.
>>
>>1372828
How is the international reputation of German universities in general?
>>
>>1372864
not so much the reputation of german universities, but just the reputation of the stereotypical german character is held in high esteem. ie german ist efficient. german ist accurate. no one abroad knows the particular difference between University of Dusseldorf vs. University of Berlin or whatever.

'german engineering' is the meme in america, and deservedly so. gemans are just seen as being the best at anything left-brained. 'squareheads'.
>>
File: immigration-flow-chart.jpg (2MB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
immigration-flow-chart.jpg
2MB, 2448x1584px
>is there any chance of going to the US
do you have a job offer?
>>
>>1372954
if you just join MS-13, you can skip most of those steps.
>>
>>1372828
>Put on resume that 'I am in the 0.1% of intellectual cabability.'
>Your employer asks you, "If you are one of te smartest people in the world, why are you applying here instead of starting your own buisness?"
>"Uhhhh...."
>>
>>1372954
>wahh why can't everyone from a third world shithole come to the U.S and drain taxpayer dollars
Fucking liberals.
>>
>>1372973
>because my name "Dwight Schrute"
>you help me, i help you
>do for company x what i did 4 "#beets"

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/01/25/beets-health-benefits.aspx
>>
>>1372973
That doesn't mean you're not smart though. Just not everyone is cut out to run a business. Some of the brightest scientists work for someone else.
>>
>>1372983
that's not what the image is saying at all you /pol/tarded sperglord
>>
>>1373016
+1
>>
>>1372954
So even as a german engineer with a MBA and say 5 years experience in an upper management position, i am basicly fucked?
>>
>>1373051
yep, you done seen the infographic, right?

time 2 kill yr self, senpai.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.