[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over how everyone wants you to fail and then if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 560x375px
How do you get over how everyone wants you to fail and then if you succeed no one is happy for you and only see you through lens of their failing. I know , fuck what others think. But it's not realistic. It really pisses me off that any success I may have in life pretty much all of people would absolutely hate me and be jealous and bitter. How can you go through life that way.
>>
>>1372715
Rub it in their faces even more lad

If your positions were reversed, it's what they would be doing to you

Normies will never understand
>>
>>1372715
Because I have more money than them.
>>
>>1372715
>fuck what others think
>But it's not realistic

You know what's realistic?
>50k salary
>130k debt
>2,400 ft^2
>married at 29
>wife is 5/10, slowly depreciating

Realistic, i.e normal, is for people who want to live mediocre lives. The point of not giving a fuck about what people think is to break free from their limiting and self-destructive thoughts.

You want friends that will appreciate your success? Find better friends. Better yet, find other successful people in DIFFERENT industries. I'm in finance so that automatically disqualifies anyone in finance from being more than an acquaintance, but I have many VC/entrepreneur friends.
>>
>>1372715there's n such thing as failing
>>
>>1372715
i'm curious to know what country (& region) you're from? wondering if this is a cultural thing because detractors like these seem to have an anti-american attitude.

i'm canadian so the 'crabbucket' phenomenon is common here, especially in small towns.
>>
>>1372715
Stay cool and if they turn better they are worth to be called friends.

Friend of mine is a aeordynamics engineer and alpha as fuck but still down to earth: I was jealous and I somehow looked for where he fails but then I got over being a faggot and now I'm just happy for him.
>>
>>1372715
if you wanna soar like a hawk don't hang with the chickens. meaning: eat your family.
>>
>>1372756
You should listen to this OP.

If you are worried about being accepted by fools you must stay a fool and never aspire to be more.
>>
>>1372715
You cant control other people.

It is their decision to be jealous and bitter.

Let them do what they want.

In 20 years, the skeleton war will claim victims on both sides.
>>
>>1372797
yuropoor, same shit here.
>>
File: 1409345984769.jpg (7KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409345984769.jpg
7KB, 267x200px
>>1372715

Holy shit THIS so fucking much

>no friends
>get friends
>friends start to realize I'm not as pathetic as them
>start making fun of my goals

Just use it as encouragement senpai
>>
>>1372870
Thank you senfly!!!
>>
>>1372715
Read motivational books
>>
Everyone wants me to succeed but their idea of success is not mine.

Their idea:
>keep studying
>while living at home
>get a stupid job 40 hours a week
>for twice minimum wage
>move out

Mine:
>start a business
>work hard on it while poor
>become financially independent doing something I enjoy
>get rich
>>
>>1373366
-they are wrong
-get rich
>>
>>1372715
Everyone wants you to do good until you're better than them
>>
>>1372715
>i don't know any successful people who are down to earth

tell me, friend. why do poor people like you ever open their fucking mouths? everyone here knows that your little "excuse" for not being good at anything is just admitting that you don't care. shoo and take your shit attitude with you.
>>
>>1372715
fuck their wives
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.