[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm convinced the next big "industry" is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1465861002889.jpg (73KB, 634x740px) Image search: [Google]
1465861002889.jpg
73KB, 634x740px
I'm convinced the next big "industry" is going to be drug addict treatment, treatment facilities, things organized around junky rehab.

First thought is AAC Holdings Inc, how else would you go about investing in this?
>>
True america is filled w drug addicts but do they actually want to go to rehab? Rehabs for quitters! Are you a quitter anon? HELL NO! your a winner! Thats why your going to huy trumpcoin
>>
>>1372608
i would think drug consumption products and accessories would be the next booming industry?
>>
File: warren-buffett-money1.jpg (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
warren-buffett-money1.jpg
69KB, 600x400px
>>1372611
>>
Apparently the most popular stocks for this type of thing are USPH, ACHC, AAC
>>
File: 409848098094.png (26KB, 994x631px) Image search: [Google]
409848098094.png
26KB, 994x631px
So after doing a little research I've come across the following on ACHC
>>
File: 40048089404.png (25KB, 645x470px) Image search: [Google]
40048089404.png
25KB, 645x470px
>>1372709
>>
>>1372709
So 5 quarters of revenue growth, profit growth, good cash flow corresponding to a 33% decline in stock price..........why would this happen? They have also not had any real surprises (that I've seen) in under-performance on forecasts.

Time to jump in?
>>
>>1372720
Should be a good long call I'd think. Time in the market > timing the markets etc. If their next earnings are good it might pop hard.
>>
>>1372731
I wonder what would happen to this industry in the event of a recession?
>>
>>1372608
My fathers friend opened a private mental health facility and then sold it a few years later. He is one of the richest people I know. What do you need to open a drug rehab facility for children of rich people who are on heroin? Its one of the few buisness that even if you ''fail'' you still get payed in full.
>>
>>1372831
You'd have to have a concept first, a name or some shit, something attractive to that demographic.....so they probably want to conceal what's going on because they're ashamed of their kids or some shit so something like "Calm River" or something meadow.

Do some market research, obviously find a place with an extremely high average income and with a concurrent high rate of children in those households, then study how saturated the market is, look for some emerging place that is being overcome with drug problems or some shit, like Vermont or maybe someplace up there.

Find the greenest pasture and then open the joint once you talk with some mental health/substance abuse professionals. Obviously just copy someones business plan as far as how you actually make money off the fuckers.
>>
File: 1467733969271.jpg (23KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1467733969271.jpg
23KB, 480x567px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.