[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you educate yourself (Books, seminars, programs, researches)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Do you educate yourself (Books, seminars, programs, researches) on finance? Do people with the goal of financial thrive educate themselves in general?

There are tons and tons of people claiming "its too hard" , "its impossible" or "you need money to make money" etc. Are those trolls who havent even read 10 books on finance - entrepreneurship - business - self-development or educated hard-working smart people?
>>
when i was just starting out in my career, sure. i work with markets so there was a lot to learn. but the last years i havent really been educating myself that much at all. i know enough to get by and do well, and im not really interested in putting in the time / effort needed to do better.
>>
>>1369176

I've just read Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad and my mind was blown away. Reading Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant now, it just sounds so easy. I mean, SO easy once you educate yourself and start seeing the opportunities. I've been reading 100-150 pages/day lately.

What I'm wondering is, why are people this ignorant. I mean, don't they wanna thrive? It's just 2+2=4. You put in the time and the efford to improve your financial literacy and emotional intelligence, then you win.

Or, its just a scam what they say in the books-on the internet.
>>
File: 92bc29be-e026-11e3-_702436k.jpg (14KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
92bc29be-e026-11e3-_702436k.jpg
14KB, 220x330px
>>1369140
I'm currently reading pic related
>>
>>1369183
>It's just 2+2=4. You put in the time and the efford to improve your financial literacy and emotional intelligence, then you win.
thats not really how it works in practice. its completely possible to read hundreds of books about something work related and still not be competent at all. ive seen it many times
>>
>>1369222

Well that is where the "Emotional Intelligence" comes in. Shifting your paradigms. Thinking as a financially competent investor. Taking action when the opportunity is given.
>>
>>1369432
Sure you can read a shitload of books.
But if you're not putting it in practice right away with whatever means available, then I predict you'll be just the way you are right now in the future.
You need discipline and resilience. Go ahead, read 'self discipline in 10 days' and 'the art of learning' to figure out how to keep it up and induce a state of flow.
Unless you actually start putting all your effort into it, you'll never make it.
think about it. Emotional intelligence and rich dad poor dad are best sellers, yet most people are still in a poor-people state of mind.
You seem overly enthusiastic, saying how hard you'll win by reading a couple books
>>
>>1369432
EI is a meme. It's just IQ
>>
>>1369176
Whoh goddamnit whatch out fore I fuck ur shit up you stupid
>>
>>1370004

I'm not claiming that i'll be rich by reading couple books. I know its a long journey and im ready to read hundreds of books, do my research, change myself and do whatever it takes.

I'm not like, "Guys I got 5k $, how do I invest this?"
>>
>>1371127
You're still stupid though. For a normal human in todays system financial litteracy will give you only so much. You look more into tax deductables, save up with the right bank, if you have enough cash invest it in semi risky papers and thats pretty much it. Just because you know how cash flows through the systems pipes you ain't aible to change it. And if you're the average pleb - and this you are - only luck can put you on the receiving ends of the pipe.
>>
If you are intelligent enough to understand quantum physics and then read a book on it, then you will undrstand quantum physics.

It doesnt mean that reading the book will make everyone understand it.

It is the same with all disciplines and this is the same.

Extreme example but you cant give a homeless guy bunch of books and expect him to turn into Warren Buffet.

If your IQ is high enough you will most likely succeed in your field. Unless you are autistic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.