[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he missed to buy the dip >AGAIN Nocoiners, when will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: nocoiners.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>he missed to buy the dip
>AGAIN
Nocoiners, when will they learn?
>>
>>1368965

Small potatoes. I have my buys set for $560, $430 and $370. There WILL be a crash within the next week once people realize the halvening is BS pump and dump for whales. Don't get caught holding the bag.
>>
>>1368970
Are you brain dead? There are massive good news about Bitcoin racking up daily.

http://bluematt.bitcoin.ninja/2016/07/07/relay-networks/

https://medium.com/@BitFuryGroup/the-bitfury-group-releases-white-paper-flare-an-approach-to-routing-in-lightning-network-8bc263dcdc92

Those two put Bitcoin above $1000 easy. But you guys don't know shit, you are too low IQ.
>>
>>1369035

yes. all the high iq geniouses who browse 4chan like you are placing their bets on a voletile memecoin that is 2 years overdue on ever making any kind of decent money off of unless anything short of a miracle happens.
>>
File: bizOnSuicideWatch.png (2MB, 1652x3056px) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch.png
2MB, 1652x3056px
>>1369056
I have told you to get in since January 2015, I called the bottom and your kind were still in denial.

Thanks to not listening to those that know better, you are now a butthurt nocoiner.
>>
>>1369063
and I told you to fuck off with your retard logic.

Buying bitcoin for 100 dollars till it reaches 500 will only net you 5x returns.
Same deal with buying Trump for 0.10 and waiting it to reach 0.50 for the same 5x returns only with less risk.

You were suppose to buy bitcoin since it was 10 cents so it could give you 5000x returns. Now you might as well be trading real stocks.
At the moment you're better off paying for 0.001$ crypto coins each and then wait for a raise to 5$ to get a valuable 5000x return.

The whole point of penny stocks is to buy a huge amount for next to no risk and then hold onto them like a faggot for 5 years till they increase to big boy stocks worth at the very least 10 dollars. Just like Ethereum.
>>
The FOMO of Bitcoin right now is huge and will pump to 780. Get your long orders in now and cash out around 780 tomorrow. Choyna is gonna moon Bitcoin then dump like all hell then short a day after to around 590 or less.

https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Long NOW on whaleclub while the spreads are fantastic and short in 1-2 days.
>>
>>1369355
>ignore everything unless you get in at insanely cheap levels

Maybe not everyone is a poorfag here. Some of us can trade decent amounts and 50 dollars up and down means big gains, let alone 500+ dollars up. You fucking aspies are the same losers that have been posting year after year about not getting in on Bitcoin and you have only lost gains since then.

Buying something that's insanely cheap and gets at around 10 dollars (let alone 1000+) it's simply LUCK.

Now, betting on the most important asset of all times (Bitcoin) doing ok after a correction is common sense that has been proved right time after time. But you guys keep ignoring it because you are in denial.

While you cry, I keep making 20 BTC a month and in 10 years, my current BTC holdings will be worth a fuckton. But you can keep wishing for your penny stocks lucky strike, faggot.
>>
>>1368965
Lmfao at the gif
>>
Jokes on you, I have two million dodge coins.
>>
>>1369437
You must be new here. This idiot spams the same gifs/pics every other day for the last year. He literally has no life.
>>
Feels bad I missed the dip because I was working away and didn't have access to my computer
>>
>>1368965
>he missed to buy the dip
>AGAIN

no worries anon your dip is going nowhere anytime soon.
>>
Hey good that you created this thread for the 736th time OP
>>
>>1369436
>in 10 years, my current BTC holdings will be worth a fuckton.
either that or they will be worth about as much as a zimbabwean dollar.
>>
I've got $50 to blow and ai've never invested in cryptocurrencies before. Should I buy some bitcoins?
>>
File: roulette.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
>shill shills a coin
>coin fails

>shill shills a coin
>coin fails

x8

>shill shills a coin
>coin does well
>LOL I TOLD YOU SO

>>1369436
>muh dip
apparently in this thead you presented absolutely no evidence about why you think it is going to jump
>>
>>1369551
not now buy under $400
>>
>>1369553
They were all different shills.

Im the shill that told you to buy ethereum when it was $0.80.

I never shilled a different coin before or since.

You're one of those people that thinks 4/chan is one person?
>>
>>1369641
too many shills for one board
>>
>>1369447
Im not new just a nice goof
>>
File: nocoiners2.gif (1MB, 278x149px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners2.gif
1MB, 278x149px
>>1369447
Aww, I can see throught your boat-missing pain.
>>
>>1369553
>apparently in this thead you presented absolutely no evidence about why you think it is going to jump

It already jumped you dumb fuck, we are at 660 dollars, coming from 600.

I have called out the shots correctly every single time. Dummy nocoiners keep being poor. Anyone not on Bitcoin by now deserves a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>1369545
The dip was 600 dollars, bought there, already 660. IDIOT.
>>
Feels good watching my cash add up minute by minute.
>>
>>1369908
naah
>>
>>1369914

>>1369914

How did it feel when it fell by more then 200$ in a couple days a few weeks ago?
>>
>>1368965
oh heh i get it
they "missed the bus"
>>
>>1369436
Good man, keep holding, don't trade peaks and dips.
>>
>>1369035
I agree with this, but I'm still holding some BTC just in case.
>>
>>1368970
I hope your right. I want in at $300-$400.
>>
>>1370640
There's no chance we're going below 420. Even <550 is very very unlikely.
>>
>>1368965
Sweet gif! I have never seen this one before.
>>
File: stag.png (15KB, 1067x210px) Image search: [Google]
stag.png
15KB, 1067x210px
Halvening happening very soon. Get in position to catch the falling knife
>>
>>1369905
Yeah.. the thing is nobody likes you though.

Nobody likes you here, and nobody likes you in real life.

We all know that is the truth.
>>
>>1369035

kek

whatever the fuck you do /biz/, unless you're an experience trader willing to sit and try to figure out the swings and margin trade, do not fucking buy bitcoin right now.

worst fucking part is that bitcoin is in such a shitty zone right now that none of the best traders i speak with even have positions in bitcoin currently.

we might go on a 3 month +30% rally or we might go on a 3 month -30% rally, noone fucking knows right now. were also in an unreadable choppy zone right now and have been for a while so trading it with margin is suicide.

what i can tell you is that bitcoin is chilling on support levels right now and pretty much everyone is expecting a big move either up or down very soon. that big move is in no way very deciding on the coming trend though. if I wanted to take a gamble i'd short btc moving into the halvening and close half 630 half 610.

the coming months bitcoin is a shitty thing to own unless you're a gambler. it's also a shitty thing to trade currently, but when the trends become more certain and the market finds rythm btc will again be a goldmine for traders. currently eth is a traders goldmine so idc much about btc being shit.

also to throw a short term prediction into this thread. btc retestig 630-610 within 24 hours. if you're a margin trader i'd enter 630 with stoploss 600 and would not touch the coin with a 10ft stick at current price.

also /biz/ don't be the retard that just sits on his money in btc like op. aquire some skills and start making your money a tool to earn more money.
>>
File: bizOnSuicideWatch2.png (1MB, 1649x3055px) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch2.png
1MB, 1649x3055px
>>1370685
Is this how you cope?
>>1370704
>muh biz TA
Not even once.
>>
>>1370842
I wasn't talking to you. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>1369908
the dip was 225 as far as i'm concerned.
600 is no dip it's standard fluctuation these days.
exchange costs almost kill every gain on such price changes.
>>
File: originality.png (545KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
originality.png
545KB, 600x587px
>>1369641
>>1369905
Well how could I distinguish you from the other shills? How could I have found out that ethereum is not like the other coins?

These threads are just the same memes over and over.

>anyone who disagrees with me can't cope
>survivor bias
>I'm not like the other memes
>>
I have buy orders set for $20
>>
>>1370842
just saw flash crash to 630, now slight up and maybe flashcrash to 610. i'd argue this might be a bullish move for btc though.

>muh TA
suck my dick poorfag
>>
>>1371097
smart man
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.