[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/, I'm studying International Relations at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Alright /biz/, I'm studying International Relations at my university, as a requirement, I learn a foreign language. I have a working knowledge of French, and English is my native language. My options are:
Arabic
Chinese
French
German
Japanese
Russian and
Spanish
Assuming I don't land a job in an NGO, i the fed gov't, etc. Which would benefit me the most in private business? I'm assuming Russian, Arabic or Chinese, based on number of speakers, and they're not languages that are very known by Americans.

Also, the official languages of the United Nations are: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish so one of these would be ideal.
>>
Learning Hebrew goy
I'm serious
>>
>>1365733
It doesn't matter. You won't speak it anyway.
>>
>>1365733
The easiest one is spanish
Take japanese if you like animés
German is a pain in the ass
I'm french btw so i find french easy
Chinese is hard but it's obviously the best one you can take (especially un economics)
Russian is useless
Arabic is useful, especially if you work in agencies or in the oil industry but it's hard

I'd say that if you don't give a shit, you should learn spanish but if you want to look good, take chinese or arabic depending on your future choices in life
>>
>>1366872

Isn't Arabic sort of useless too because of multitude of dialects? I've heard that Arabs from Iraq can barely understand Arabs from Tunis or Libya. And that "modern standard Arabic" doesn't really help.

To learn Chinese one must live there for a while or it will be a waste of time.

>The easiest one is spanish

Isn't that because you're French and both languages are kind of similar? I think Spanish is more useful in America, not so much in Europe.

Also why do you think Russian is useless? Because of the economy?

I personally would like to learn French, but it's hard as fuck (for me), because of pronunciation and weird spelling rules.
Another option was Norwegian or Swedish, just because i like Scandinavian countries. (>inb4 cuck).
>>
>>1365733
It depends on where you live. If you live in the USA a good choice could be spanish. If you are from the UK then french or german. Australians perhaps should pick Chinese.
>>
File: 1334383839356.jpg (177KB, 1191x780px) Image search: [Google]
1334383839356.jpg
177KB, 1191x780px
>>1365776

This. Also

>international relations

Why? Seriously what kind of value do you expect to bring to anyone with a degree like that?
>>
>>1365733
Arabic.

Where are the most problems? Arabic speaking areas

Who speaks Arabic? Muslims, and the Cucked christian miorities

Who translates terrorists in the intelligence services? Muslims.

Does a good Muslim ever report a good Muslim? No, see Obama's gun control advisor who refused to wiretap a terrorist because of Islam.

Therefore, who will be hired as a translator, given that our government wants to fight terrorism. Non Muslim Arabic speakers. That could be you!

$$$
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.