[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to china at the end of this month to source suppliers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'm going to china at the end of this month to source suppliers for my online business. Anyone here been to china or have experience with the chinese in business? Any gems or cons to look out for? Any go to places for business? General price range?
>>
File: learn chinese.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
learn chinese.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>1365709
>>
>>1365729

This shit right here is the truth. You can't trust the Chinese as a Westerner, you have no face there.
>>
>>1365729
After having had a Chinese roommate for over a year and gone to a university that's 40% foreign Chinese students, I can confirm that they're terrible people. Over there they refer to corruption and bribery as "having connections," and it's completely socially normal and expected.
>>
>>1365729
This is so full of obvious lies it must be bait.

>>1365734
>>1365779
There are 2 million westerners doing just fine in China.
>>
>>1365817
My uncle who did business there said the same things as the above anons.
>>
>>1365779
Yes a Chinaman at college told me about how people simply buy their grades back in china. The chinese going to american school just have the money to get good grades.
>>
>>1365709
This thread just made me die inside a little, I should have expected this fuckery from the country that produced the girls who filmed 2 girls one cup. The chinese are fucked man, it seems like a dog eat dog world out there, and a man eat dog world kek. But seriously, thanks for letting me know your experiences over there, wish me luck.
>>
>>1365709
how much are you going to spend in the travel anon? I am thinking going to the canton fair in october.
what fair are you going?
have you made sea freight? they are quoting me 3700 DDP for a full container but when I do the numbers by myself the freight should be 1800 I dont know whats the average.
>>
>>1366521
bump for answers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.