[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that making money legally is retarded and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: legal.jpg (105KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
legal.jpg
105KB, 1000x667px
When did you realize that making money legally is retarded and successful people do whatever it takes to get ahead and be successful?
>>
well?
>>
dude, there are dozens of threads legitimately discussing employment and how to get employed.

this place is still pretty fuckin bluepilled overall
>>
>>1361667
>>1361646
try r9k
>>
Every success story has a story arc with illegal or unscrupulous undertones.

From the big dogs (Amazon, Microsoft)

To the new internet world players (Facebook, Reddit, Uber, Airbnb)

name literally any rich person or large company and they will have cut a corner somewhere to gain advantage.

Good technology, salesmanship, vision etc. are all commodities.

The only real advantage is whether you're willing to take the risk and break the wall.
>>
>>1361646

ever since I started browsing /pol/, and read about jewish business practices, I've been snowballing my business forward at an alarming rate implementing these tactics. world is a fucked up place, but it pays to sell out.

to give you guys an idea: control your opposition. if you sell birkenstocks, also sell chinese imported plasticstocks, and start an ad WAR across all social media channels. nobody will suspect you being behind both companies, and the agitation your 'war' causes will attract a ton of attention (and business).

to give you guys another idea: check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0

shady business practices pay off.
>>
>>1361672
try reddit

>>1361675
>name literally any rich person or large company and they will have cut a corner somewhere to gain advantage.

I agree. Pretty sure a whole ton of people do illegal shit for startup funds then abandon that life and go legit when they already have a whole ton of money from shady ways
>>
File: notch-glamor-lrg.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notch-glamor-lrg.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>1361646
Say that to his chubby face, faggot.
>>
>>1361646
Legally ? That's pretty much making sure you don't get fucked in the ass by court at some point so I'll take that.

Ethically, now, that's another question.
>>
>>1361682
brilliant, but what's with those eyebrow movements?
>>
>>1361787
he has tourettes iirc
>>
>>1361787
>brilliant, but what's with those eyebrow movements?

CAN'T UNSEE

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1361682
>dat vid
THIS is gaming now?! Holy fucking shit, I haven't played a modern game in years and had no idea such bullshit exists. I mean, scamming aside, who the fuck pays money for SKINS for their imaginary weapons? I know this targets kids, but come on.
>>
>>1361775
there is no such thing as the law when you are rich

ask hillary
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.