[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: trading.png (188KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188KB, 400x267px
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.
>>
>>1360180
>when you were going to make a winner forex thred
>and then this faggot shows up
>>
>>1360180
Is forex day trading for currencies or can you buy stock, too?
>>
>>1360520
forex is currencies. i suppose you can include futures on currencies in this thread as well. if you wanna shitpost about stocks check out the robin hood generals, youll get more info from there
>>
File: pyramids_xlarge.jpg (14KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
pyramids_xlarge.jpg
14KB, 320x230px
>>
File: 1463309961077.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1463309961077.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>1361576
i like it
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1024x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1024x522px
>>1360180
>babypips.com
>Scaling in & out of positions
> Managing risk/reward ratio
>Understanding leverage and how it affects margin (i.e: taking 50:1 leverage is why most traders get burned)
>Backtesting indicators
>Using Oscillators to find trends
>using MAs and especially MACD to confirm trends
>Identfying fake outs vs breakouts
>protecting profits
>did I mention scaling

What else do you want to know? People get greedy with forex and lose their money on volatile swings in the market. If you learn to take less risk then your potential reward then most retards can make m only as long as they are right more than half the time.
>>
>>1361842
>m only
SHould be money.

Also it's necessary to understand how economies work and how they are correlated and interconnected via macroeconomics.

For example when trading the Loonie, I look at Oil and Timber commodity prices since those are Canada's main exports.

Also trade pairs you are familiar with. If you are in the Euro, then trade Euro crosses and stay away from exotics.

The great thing about forex is you only need to get used to understanding the economies and fiscal policies of a few countries since there are only so many currencies versus there being thousands of other securities and derivatives.
>>
File: pyramide.jpg (145KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
pyramide.jpg
145KB, 1024x682px
>>
Check out ICT if you really wanna learn how to trade....his method is a bit difficult to grasp but in 3 months you should master it and be on your way to your millions
>>
>put on a trade AUD/USD breakout candle of 15 pips
>immediately take profit as my strategy suggests
>prices keeps moving a little higher
>then completely crashes below where i bought in

le sweaty towel man.jpg. so that's why i backtested for a year before making live trades. so fucking volatile. right now i'd be looking at a $3k loss.
>>
File: pyramid21.jpg (301KB, 584x398px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid21.jpg
301KB, 584x398px
>>
>>1363880
you are on your way to millions?
>>
I want to forex but I don't know how. What to read?
>>
>>1363907
>not shorting the cable and making 10k
>>
>>1363907
What strategy is that?
>>
File: 1460523971137.jpg (27KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460523971137.jpg
27KB, 576x384px
Where can I download daily / hourly historical exchange rates in CSV/Excel?

Need to make my own charts.
>>
File: 1462254609495.jpg (99KB, 593x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1462254609495.jpg
99KB, 593x1001px
>>1364737
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.