[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW wife's son is in highschool but said he wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: man-balding-scratching-head.jpg (700KB, 2360x1568px) Image search: [Google]
man-balding-scratching-head.jpg
700KB, 2360x1568px
>TFW wife's son is in highschool but said he wants to try investing

I don't really know too much, I've never been a finance guy(I'm just an accountant trying to get gf's son through college hah). Anything you could recommend?

I want to get him started right away and her boyfriend Deyreshawn doesn't know too much about investing.

Thanks a ton!
>>
Well?
>>
>>1359769

If you love him like your own son, you should start him off the sooner the better by buying him a pair of kneepads and a bottle of lip balm.
>>
He'll need lots of practice with your money before he gets gud.
>>
>>1359869
He said he wants to buy something called... crypto...currencies? Yes I think that's right, he kept going on and on about etheriumal or something like that

Any clue?
>>
>>1359769
>wife's son
HAHAHAHA OP, YOU SO FUNNY
>trying to get gf's son through college
OH MAN, SO ORIGINAL AND HILARIOUS
>her boyfriend Deyreshawn
HAHAHA, BECAUSE YOU'RE A KEK TO HER BLACK BOYFRIEND, WOW SO FUNNY!!!!! SO ORIGINAL!!!!

please die in a fire, asshole
>>
>>1359890
>please die in a fire asshole

Oh I'm sorry was your fetish offended?

Do you talk to your wife's boyfriend with that mouth? Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>1359890
yeah people like op are so PROBLEMATIC
>>
congratulations on having a wife beautiful enough to have a boyfriend

set him up with a poloniex account and trade cryptocurrencies. learn about buy and sell orders and about percentages and margin trading and much more. high returns and the lessons are applicable to trading many other things.
>>
>>1359883
Hahaha good one.
>>
>>1359883
Crypto currencies are very safe because they're basically the future of all currency. They're going to replace the dollar any day now. That's why you see debit, credit, or shitcoin access interfaces on every device at every store.

If you're nervous, don't worry they're real easy to exchange for dollars and you basically don't need to worry about investment fees or capital gains taxes.

My apologies for the rest of the board being so hostile to your blended family. I'm just glad you were there to be a real man for her once she was ready to settle down.

For future economic questions I'd check with your girlfriends boyfriend, Deyreshawn. In spite of what you might have heard, the black community are renowned for their wealth of business acumen.
>>
Fuck cryptocurrencies.Carving magic wands out of twigs is where its at.
>>
>>1360028
Stop shilling your magic wand-twigs on this board. Every reasonable investor knows that 0% APR, subprime NINJAf loans are where the future is heading in terms of currency.
>>
>>1360028
When is wand twig IPO?
I'll invest as much as I can afford to lose.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.