[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good businessmen don't fuck around so I'll get straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1461484721933.png (2MB, 1152x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461484721933.png
2MB, 1152x960px
Good businessmen don't fuck around so I'll get straight to the point.

Lost keys, was locked out of my house for 3 days straight, dumbfuck locksmiths came over and decided to sting me $180 for replacement of keys etc.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm probably getting ripped off. The guy said he needed to change the cylinder locks which added up to $80, and the keys for the fly screen door, deadlock and mailbox will be $50 and also $50 for having to pick the lock to open the house.

The idiot left his lock pick behind when he left on my front doorstep. HPC lock pick. I'm thinking of selling it to someone to recoup some money from this. The legality of it doesn't worry me, I'm already in shit for having it anyway and I would assume selling it to someone who uses it for breaking and entering would yield a higher profit margin.

Looked on Ebay, seems to only be going for maybe $8, $10 tops. If I hype it up a bit selling it I'm sure I could add another $20 to the price, even better if I could get someone who really wants a lock pick badly. My question is; does anyone know somewhere I could sell someone a HPC lock pick to the point of them paying above average price for it?

TL;DR: Want to sell a lockpick and get at least enough money to cover cost of locksmith maintenance, even if just a little loss is inevitable.
>>
You are black
>>
>>1359630
Gotta be a bit shady to get business done, son.
>>
>>1359630

>black guy getting locked outside his house then pays out the ass to a locksmith and goes on 4chan for advice on selling it

Nice try whitey. Only a honky would pay out the ass to a locksmith anyway.
>>
>>1359649
I guess that would make me slim shady then. Might be a wigger, but I've got the initiative to try to make some money back. Niggers just see what's in their peripheral vision and fuck it up.
>>
>>1359617
>$180 for a legitimate service because he's a fuckup
>steals the tradesman's tools
>starts a thread on a business forum looking for advice on?
>how to jew a couple extra bucks to cover his "losses"

I have some advice.
-Hold the picks eye level against the wall but point towards you.
-Line up with right eye
-Headbutt the fucking wall
>>
>>1359656
100% legit

Op is a cuck
>>
>>1359656
If you say it's legitimate, I'll take your word for it. Everyone believes everything on the internet, anyway. Also since we all love to cherry pick with greentext on 4chan, I probably should do the same thing.
>steals the tradesman's tools
Tool, actually.
>jew a couple extra bucks to cover his "losses"
Pretty much. Jews make the money. Also I tried your advice and because headbutting requires force, I tilted my head back and then slammed the wall in it. Lock pick was just above my head. Got a headache though, cheers for that man but unfortunately nothing was done with the lock pick and made no money.
>>
Actually on second thought, I've decided not to sell the lock pick. I'll keep it. I think it would be a lot more cost effective in the long run. If I ever lock myself out again like a fuckwit, I'll just use the lock pick and avoid $180. If I sell it now and make a measly little bit of money (which won't really break even, I can't really see anyone wanting to buy a lock pick for $180) it's short term and I'll just get slammed with another $180 eventually. Also lock picking would be a viable skill to learn if I ever decide to be a master thief or anything.

Thought of that all by myself and when I asked for advice I ended up with a headache.
>>
>>1359617
>Good businessmen don't fuck around so I'll get straight to the point.Lost keys, was locked out of my house for 3 days straight, dumbfuck locksmiths came over and decided to sting me $180 for replacement of keys etc.
You're a complete fool lmao
>>
>>1359777
You know, now that I read that again and take the third person point of view in it I actually laughed. Nice trips, btw.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.