[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be talented at acting since I was little >Pulled out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: drama_mask_by_zakhren.jpg (31KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
drama_mask_by_zakhren.jpg
31KB, 600x424px
>Be talented at acting since I was little
>Pulled out of class by drama professors in class and told "You have what it takes" by professional stage actors
>Also told that making it is no guarantee
>I'm not getting any younger

Do you, /biz/ think that it's a worthy gamble to pursue drama?
>>
Yeah go for it dude. You can always change fields or wages leave till it happens.
>>
>>1358760

You think the opportunity cost of 3-4 years is worth it?
>>
>>1358752
take sales jobs and use your acting skills to trick chumps into to buying crap garbage they don't need.

spend your evenings acting in local/off broadway plays.

you should be able to moonlight getting tv ad/extra gigs. get your foot in the door and build up a resume. oh and get used to the taste of jewish cock in your, mouth kid. that's the dark side of tinseltown. every big screen star you idolize sucked their way to the top. literally.
>>
>>1358832

Surely in today's day and age I can just munch pussy on my way to the top, right?
>>
>>1358836
you can at least try to munch pussy all the way to the top. otherwise you may wake up one day old and alone wondering what could have been if you had followed your dreams, just staring out the window thinking 'it coulda been me. i coulda been somebody. instead i got a one way ticket to palookaville. i coulda had class i coulda been a contenda. instead of a bum. which is what i am.'
>>
>>1358873

Fair enough. Worst case scenario it's just part of my 20's wasted, which everyone blows part of somehow.
>>
You're in a better spot than me OP.

I'm currently in a generic support salary job and every time I hop on craigslist and see an add to be a reoccurring extra for some indie movie, it makes me want to try it out despite it obviously significantly impacting how much I actually make to survive
>>
>>1358971

Yeah, being a broke motherfucker means I have nothing to lose to begin with but time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.