[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of role would you recommend as a first job/stepping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (14).jpg (20KB, 311x473px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
20KB, 311x473px
What type of role would you recommend as a first job/stepping stone into operational management of a business?

For once I complete my Bachelor of Business majoring in Management.

Aside from primary dick sucker/coffee maker.
>>
>>1358703
Yes
>>
pls respond
>>
>>1358703
Create your own business, you don't need a degree, and you will earn far more than your peers.
>>
>>1358763
I'm not creative enough/have enough experience for this. Anyway I know that's ideal and etc but I'm just looking for an answer to my question
>>
>>1358763
I'm good with personal finance and I don't know how to get into stocks. Do you have a template to fill in for mandatory starting a business things. I have a friend with a physiology degree and I'd really like to know why gyms are still closing up with this big health craze going on.
>>
>>1358782
1. What are you good at?
2. How can you make money doing it?
3. Start a business and figure out how to make that happen.

Then scale it up with delegation and/or technology once it starts happening.
>>
>>1358782
You don't need experience to create/start a business. What you do need is to develop a useful skillset, which depends on the business you are going into. It is much faster to learn as you go than through the workplace.

When I started in interior design, I would buy catalogs and monthly issues of popular magazines on eBay. I studied them to get up to date and probably spent the better part of a month using them to build a portfolio of designs and concepts to offer customers.

I also spend some time talking to designers on LinkedIn for advice and browsing forums.

The most important thing I found that seperates successful entrepreneurs from unsuccessful ones is the ability to do shit.

Most people spend too much time thinking but don't get anything done. You really don't need much more than social skills for a large number of industries (with relatively simple business models). Also, make yourself cheap and put in effort. People will come back to your product/service. Once you get the volume, you can up your prices and make good money.

When I started I billed at 30$/hr and covered all expenses (gas, samples, etc). Now I charge $75-110/hr depending on the client/time required.

I barely broke $20K profit the first year and now I'm doing this for a fifth year and got 137K in profit last year.
>>
Military Officer.
>>
>>1358852
OP take adice from that real nigga O.G
>>
>>1358860
this. Choose a job relevant to what you want to do though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.