[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did well at school and university in a physics degree but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
I did well at school and university in a physics degree but I have only had part time jobs since graduation and I'm too fucking lazy to work hard to learn new skills such as programming and create side projects that could look good on my CV.

How do I not be lazy? I waste shitloads of time on the internet. My part time job demotivates me. I already go to the gym and lift heavy but this hasn't translated in to any effort anywhere else.

Is it impossible to instantly get huge levels of work ethic?
>>
adderall
>>
vyvanse, 30-40mg range
>>
Can confirm amphetamines work. If you don't want to go to the doctor just buy online. For sleep, buy memantine. When you want to go to bed just take 5-10 mg of memantine. Don't use sleep aids, they are all shit for focus and motivation.
>>
Don't listen to these chumps up. 50mg of some good quality meth vaporized over a glass pipe and a healthy dose of 'be youraelf' is all I'm going to prescribe.
>>
What kind of retard tier physics degree did you get where you didn't have to program?
>>
>>1352419

That's what I'm wondering too.
>>
>>1352106
>Learn basic python
>Become data scientist
>make $$$$$

Literally that easy senpai. Tech companies fucking LOVE quant degrees. They think physicists who become Data Memers are fucking magicians
>>
Go work at McDonalds for a few months.
Realize that if you don't shape the fuck up this will be your life until you die.
Go back to school motivated.
>>
>>1353088
This is actually really great advice.

Essentially the reason I'm getting straight A's now in my university math program.
>>
>>1353088

OP here, I actually have worked in shit jobs (including one of the big 4 of McDonalds / Burger King / KFC / Subway) and found it suitably mind numbing but it just chipped away at my spirit rather than inspired me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.