[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here absolutely hate spending money? It makes me nervous.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sgt._Hartman.png (257KB, 646x482px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt._Hartman.png
257KB, 646x482px
Anyone here absolutely hate spending money?

It makes me nervous. Just thinking that I have less money than I did a few hours ago makes me feel anxious and dissapointed in myself. I save everything I can these days.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>1351761
Don't forget, you are making money to spend on womyn unless you are a MGTOW which is a valid opt out tactic.
>>
>>1351766
Uh just split costs in half? You don't need to be paying for everything, or even anything
>>
>>1351761

I hate deciding what to spend it on because companies and services have been in a race to the bottom in terms of quality.
>>
>>1351761
maybe you don't have enough money
either try and make more, or accept that you don't and don't stress out about it because the health-related costs of stressing out will make you spend even more later in life :^)
>>
>>1351771

That only works if you're chad or if the woman is a sub 5 on the hotness scale.

Stacy won't put up with that from a non chad
>>
>>1351761
fuck, i know that feel.
it even hurts me to buy food sometimes, it feels like a defeat
>>
The only thing more valuable than money is time and you have used up a good chunk of your only life worrying about trivial shit.
>>
>>1351761
It's not that i hate spending money.

It's just that the way I think about it is that the more money I save, the less time I have to spend working around people I hate. If I don't need that much money that means I can focus on getting higher quality customers instead of thinking about the quantity of customers.

I got this way of thinking when I used to work in retail and would think to myself.
"The less money I spend the less hours I have to work, the more hours I can spend investing in myself."
>>
>>1351761
oh yeah, it hurts to spend a single penny. Instead of buying new donuts for breakfast this morning I got stale ones half off, little more stale then I expected so I had my fill and gave the rest to a bum
>>
>>1351761
Yeah, man, totally get you. My girlfriend says I'm a cheap fuck. I'd rather think of myself as a cautious buyer. She's always using her card to get every shit she likes. The thing is, it seems as if she always has money, whereas I feel that if I buy a new pair of sneakers I'm going shitbroke.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.