[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you are alright. Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (160KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 466x349px
Some of you are alright. Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening at midnight gmt.
>>
There's talk going round (unconfirmed as of yet) that the chink miners are going for a 2mb hard fork and that might be the reason for the price rise today ,what makes you think a dump is incoming ? The future looks bright senpai
>>
>>1350196
>>>/trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 188x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 188x418px
>>1350203
A considerable order at $600 will be filled tonight. Measures will be taken to achieve this price at midnight.
>>
>>1350234
where can I buy/short btc
>>
>>1350261
Most platforms offer a bet on the direction of btc
>>
File: bitcoin.colored.2.png (642KB, 592x617px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.colored.2.png
642KB, 592x617px
The halvening is a major event, and unless we see the price hit moon sometime after the halvening, we aren't going to see another one because bitcoin will die.

That being said, I'm holding all my coins (not much, but a good chunk of my savings) through the halvening and hopefully well into the future.

Don't let the bears scare you. The worst that can happen is little compared to the potential gains
>>
>>1350319
Good gentile
>>
>>1350196
Shhh.....
>>
Buy ethereum as a hedge
>>
>>1350366
Is this a good tip?
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>1350420
No. ETH is dead
>>
>>1350319
The mining difficulty is self correcting. The death you predict can't and won't happen. This is the 2nd bitcoin halving.
>>
>>1350420
Eth is a mess
>>
>>1350319
>bitcoin will die

no.. lol
>>
File: bitcoin.colored.png (597KB, 598x616px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.colored.png
597KB, 598x616px
>>1351729

I didn't mean to say that bitcoin will die, I meant to imply that it will probably moon.

The difficulty will correct itself after 2016 blocks. The next difficulty will be in a couple days and it has been almost exclusively rising for the last year.

hashpower increases >> difficulty increases >> block reward halving >> decreases miner profitability >> decreased hashrate >> increased block times >> negative feedback loop >>decreased price >>decreased profitability >>decreased hashpower >> increased block time >> etc

Tell me why this could never happen, and then you will have proven the fact. If we knew what was going to happen, then the price would have mooned or died already.
>>
>>1352938

...continued

if the network cannot mine 2016 blocks with increased block time and decreased block reward, many will not make it to the next difficulty adjustment. Maybe none of them will make it to the next difficulty adjustment.
>>
If anyone needs a place to short btc and ETH

https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
>>
OP is this still happening :(
>>
>>1350196
>Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening at midnight gmt.
nothing happened
now what?
>>
>>1353453
Take in the fact that most of the time, OP is a Massive Faggot.
>>
>>1350196
So what are you saying, bitcoin price is going to tank?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.