[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting this thread because a close friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: forex.jpg (527KB, 1838x1034px) Image search: [Google]
forex.jpg
527KB, 1838x1034px
I'm starting this thread because a close friend of mine is being sold on the idea of forex.

We are both interested in investing in stocks. Right now I'm waiting on a year to finish college, get an engineering career and start investing some income to create passive income. In the meantime I'm studying up on business general and everything that can help on trading stock. Internet/books/etc.

He's a little more hands on and has not done that much research on it. He lives in Mexico, has a job and some good money at this point. A Forex team just recently came to town and is saying that they just recently open it's doors to Mexico. This team is offering him the Forex app for him to trade stocks manually under Forex guidance in the form of alarms to your phone when a stock seems like an appropriate buy/sell. It can also run on automatic and just invest your money for you on the given alarms. Catch is there is a monthly payment of $175/mo to have the app.

They are also doing a pyramid scheme in which if you bring in 3 more people you no longer have any monthly payments.

How badly is he getting fucked?

I already told him that he should first read up and research everything on stocks and then think about throwing the money on it.

I told him the pyramid scheme aspect of it sounds sketchy to me.

Of course the biggest catch is that in order to be profitable at all you would have to play with a capital of 2k at least and hope to make about 10% monthly to cover the $175.

So the only way to go is come in with 3 people ready to sign up so you don't have to pay those $175/mo and even then you're still just playing stocks with forex where you can win or lose.

Main question I have is has anyone made good money with Forex??

>Forex general
>Forex made me rich/poor
>>
>>1348446
Does the automatic trading make money? Otherwise, he could just trade manually for free.
>>
>>1348446
>Forex Pyramid scheme
Forex is bad enough as is if you're a noob adding a pyramid scheme to the whole thing is like putting money in hashocean
>>
>>1348446
>This team is offering him the Forex app for him to trade stocks manually under Forex guidance

That makes no sense. FOREX = foreign exchange = currencies. Forex has nothing to do with stocks. The pyramid scheme is yet another red flag. Your friend is getting scammed.
>>
>>1348561
That's what the people say. I'm guessing it buys a dip of certain percentage and then sells at a certain percentage increase, I have no idea what specifications on buy/sell they programmed into it for the automatic mode.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.