[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I have $360 in my Robinhood Instant account and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/

I have $360 in my Robinhood Instant account and I was thinking of the following strategy:

On Monday through Thursday:

Make a day trade of HV stocks on each day. All in on one stock, waiting for a dip, buy low sell high etc.

On Friday, buy a blue chip that I can sell on Monday and be able to use the funds immediately to repeat.
>>
>>1344929
heh I was gonna do the same thing, just Yolo on the dip for 3 of the 5 days and then blue chip stocks for Thursday and Friday. I don't know about holding a stock over the weekend though it's too risky.
First I need to get instant though
>>
>>1344929
I was thinking the same thing dude. I have 1400 capital. Diversifying when we have such little capital is pointless. I'm about to adopt this yolo instant strategy. Just say fuck it and see what happens. The problem with everyone in the general is that they want 100% in a day moon rides. Those are rare, but picking a stock that goes up 3-5% a day isn't that hard. Have you ever heard of random walk theory? This is along the same lines of this. Fuck it. I'm joining your yolo club OP.
>>
>>1344929
God euro girls can get ugly.

as ugly as your plan. Do you have robinhood instant?

You're also subject to pattern daytrade rules when you have less than 25k in the account. law limits you to 5 per week.
>>
>>1345102
But in in swhc or array
>>
OP here, sorry for the late reply.

>>1344967
I figured keeping blue chips over the weekend would be pretty safe, maybe make some money on Monday, if not, just sell them back.

>>1345102
The money I have is just a start (planning to add more as I go) and I can lose it without doing anything to my daily life.

I agree. Going up 1% or 2% a day is not a bad start. There might be the occasional moon mission (see: TVIX and AMCO) but I'm not expecting them at all.

I noticed that as long as I stay away from the volatility of early market, buy something low and watch it increase later on in the day isn't that hard.

Example: Today CJES went up 20% at market's open. I bought it when it went back down to around 8-9% and sold it back at 14% later in the day.

>>1345377
Yes, I have robinhood instant, and I have PDT protection on, so I'm limited to 3 day trades per week.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.