[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to live and work in the new york city metropolitan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 11_NewYorkC_tm.jpg (1MB, 1829x2001px) Image search: [Google]
11_NewYorkC_tm.jpg
1MB, 1829x2001px
Is it possible to live and work in the new york city metropolitan area (not necessarily in nyc) and pay less than $1000 in rent? Without resorting to having to live in shitty crime-ridden minority neighborhoods.
>>
File: 1441573096414.png (875KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1441573096414.png
875KB, 968x745px
>>1344633
If you're not rich and Jewish there is no place for you in New York. It is the second most expensive major metropolitan area in the United States.
>>
>>1344649
Yes, but this is where most of the jobs are in the northeast.
>>
>>1344649
JIDF detected
>>
I live here in NYC.

In the projects - rent for me is about $500 - $600 a month. For some people, it's even less.

My mother is a Hispanic Immagrant and doesn't have a high school education, so she works for minimum wage and stuff.

BUT - I'm 19, and just graduated from high school. I have the freedom to get a minimum wage job and just work to build my own wealth (my mum can pay that shit rent in 2 weeks worth of work) - OR I can get a private job (Security, private garbage companies, etc,.) which pays way more than minimum wage. That way I can really start seeing money

Idk if anything of my ramblings helps you out Anon - but I'm doing :)

Maybe you can too
>>
Oh and BTW the whole city is filthy

The whole city is filled with poverty, and niggers, and crime. And not-surprisingly, a lot of sandniggers too.

So - get used to that if you do plan to come here.

Personally - I think the best part of NYC is having the stock market right there. The heart of the entire countries market, is right there. Couple train stop away.

I can actually go down there (which I will soon) and strike a deal with some Broker - and have him invest my savings and stuff for me so he can make a profit while I just chill at home
>>
>>1344843
>and have him invest my savings and stuff for me so he can make a profit while I just chill at home
oh my god
>>
>>1344853
I meant so he can make ME profits (and himself obviously)
>>
>>1344836
>In the projects
So literally the opposite of what I was asking about.
>>
>>1344923
If you're not willing to compromise you can't live here, sir :)

You'll never find any sort of rent under $1k unless it's some form of housing
>>
Unrelated...

Does it frost anyone else's ass that niggers get to live in the capitalistic utopia for free, but humans have to pay $2500 for a studio with steam heat and no elevator?

Inb4 back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>1344633
Yes it's called a roommate you entitled fuck.
>>
>>1345049
This. You can get a third of a living room.
>>
>>1345049
Actually I did mean with roommates. That's pretty much how I've always lived since I moved out of my parents' house. I just don't see anything in the city even near that price. Are there even any areas within commuting distance where you can get a room for $1000 that aren't infested with minorities?
>>
>>1344843
>strike a deal with some Broker - and have him invest my savings and stuff for me so he can make a profit while I just chill at home
They found out what those fees are for. Shut it down!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.