[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought 370 shares of MGT, how fucked am I? They've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: john-mcafee-310x375.jpg (27KB, 310x375px) Image search: [Google]
john-mcafee-310x375.jpg
27KB, 310x375px
Bought 370 shares of MGT, how fucked am I?

They've been hiring people left and right, spearheading cryptocoin security, after the last 2 spikes, it seems to be going up by tiny amounts everyday.

With each annoucement, the price goes up by a small margin, never dipping below 3.00$

So..
>>
>>1344549
Honestly, I commend McAfee for living out his dream. I mean good Lord, who wouldn't love to live out the fantasy like this of hiring the most 1337 hackers of all time, buying up geek squads of young talent, all to save the world from evil Chinese and Russian hackers?

That shit is just the coolest.

I wonder if this isn't a better LONG call option like a February '17 8 strike type thing to make the sickest gains rather than just a mere 8 month 150% gain tbqh famalam.

In other words it really needs a lot of time to develop but it is probably a darn good perma-meme stock for the future.

You could make it your job to swing trade it, say if it goes up 60 cents you sell, you wait for the hype to die then buy back at 3.20, do that a few times in 2016.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
He is crazy enough to build something big, but honestly they dont have a fucking product to even sell.

The fucker probably plans to assemble the best team of hackers on the planet just to take down the entire financial/ tech industry.
>>
John McAfee is a God
>>
>>1344569

I'd like to do what you suggested but everytime It rises, it goes dowm just alittle bit and it gets more expensive to buy in.

I'd like to keep it until it reaches 4-5$ even 6 lol, I'd like to hope his company grows like his previous one but at the same time, the guy's 70 years old.
>>
>>1345111
Is he Mr. Robot?
>>
Why is it spiking?

Did anything noteworthy actually happen or it just another speculative bubble?
>>
>>1348377
He's a 70 year old Mr Robot trying to relive his prime.
>>
>>1345212
>>1348377
>>1348391

John McAfee is the embodiment of American freedom in the 21st century of high technology. If the founding fathers envisioned a predecessor of their ideals in our times, John McAfee would be that man.
>>
>>1348400
He is leaving a great legacy! I admire this man to the max.

BTW Have you seen how he lives? He lives in a tiny apartment in Tenassee with his wife and a bunch of guns, witha nice view from the window so that he can see any Belizian assasins coming to kill him.
>>
Why are you fucked exactly? The stock is going to the moon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.