[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the British banks keep rising? Everyone thought they would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Will the British banks keep rising?

Everyone thought they would fall but I think after today they will continue rising.
>>
>>1344234
D E A D C A T
E
A
D
C
A
T
>>
File: WP_20160628_17_34_20_Pro.jpg (180KB, 2770x377px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160628_17_34_20_Pro.jpg
180KB, 2770x377px
>>1344234
When should I close lads
>>
>>1344280
i hope so, because I will be sad if I wake up tomorrow and theyre up big lol
>>
Time to buy retards
>>
So do I invest in AMD tomorrow or some of the banks

REEEEEE have the banks deadcatted today or will they go up tomrrow ??
>>
>>1344234
whatever you do, just remember to buy low sell high and you'll be fine :^)
>>
Wait until they invoke article 50 and then the banks stocks will collapse even further.
>>
>>1345743
Yeah, I think everyone is still "hoping" they wont' go through with Brexit, that it can be avoided somehow

When Art 50 is invoked WHOOOOOOOOSH and then buy that dip, but, watch me be wrong
>>
>>1345743
>>1345781
b-b-but that wont be soon.... r-r-right?

im really thinking about buying LYG tomorrow morning but if it drops I suicide
>>
>>1345781
How could they justify ignoring the popular vote like that?

It would be like one president winning the election, but them inaugurating the other candidate instead because the establishment prefers them.
>>
>>1345787
I just bought LYG. No ragrets. Honestly it's a fucking giant British bank, they're not going to go bankrupt.
>>
nah you just have a second vote, saying its pretty serious decision, now you fully realise what the consquences may be
>>
>>1344280
ITS BEEN CONFIRMED THE EU WONT SANCTIOM THEM

THERE IS NO REASON THERE HASNT BEEN A CORRWCTION ALREADY
>>
The EU isnt going to tax itself and sanction Britain. That would be insane.
>>
>>1344234
You really don't understand the consequences of Brexit, do you? Their entire financial sector is based around EU regulations and the UK's special snowflake status therein. It will take close to 20 years of bureaucracy, paperwork, law-making and negotiations with multiple countries to fix the mess Boris & co made and they'll STILL get absolutely raped in the end negotiating a trade deal with very little leverage.

They're a reason investors are pulling out of the UK geniusses. They're royally fucked.

If you want to do some daytrading on the pound, be my guest, but if you people are putting your lifesaving in the pound thinking it wil "just bounce back" you're delusional.
>>
>>1345894
what sanction? sanction how?
isn't the UK supposed to be leaving the EU?
>>
>>1345935
Nah I want to day trade this stock I am most certainly not doing this as a long term investment lol
>>
>>1345935
this, I don't get how people can be this ignorant and retarded, and I'm not even a knowledgeable guy... like, wtf people, learn how shit works before asking stupid questions.
>>
>>1345941
Good. I see too many idiots here who don't seem to get how serious this is. Good luck bro.
>>
>>1345846

>giant bank
>won't go bankrupt

he fell for the meme boys
>>
I guess you could buy until you start hearing "article 50"... as soon as the possibilty of the invocation becomes reality, you sell
>>
>>1345935
Tell us exactly what special treatment British banks will no longer be getting
>>
>>1344234
did you think they'll continue falling forever?

everyone knows EU is a drain. short term pain for longterm gain.
>>
File: 1386198382479.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1386198382479.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>1345894
>>
>>1344286
When you learn how to take a screenshot.
>>
>>1345894
No shit
UK wont be sanctioned,just treated like anyone else like russia
>>
>>1344234
Brexit emotional fallout followed by the fact nothing will happen for months.
>>
>>1345953
EU passporting is under threat.

The city will retain it though, it's probably the most important thing to keep in the negotiations. The concessions to be made will probably be something politically unsavoury like a refugee quota or something.
>>
>>1346323
what does that have to do with banks?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.