[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything wrong with stealing money from foolish people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1446217026830.png (583KB, 682x689px) Image search: [Google]
1446217026830.png
583KB, 682x689px
Is there anything wrong with stealing money from foolish people?

Is theft inherently anti-capitalist?
>>
>>1340574
Its not stealing money if they make the decision to lose their money.
>>
>>1340574
No need to steal. They'll hand it to you.
>>
>>1340578
>>1340582
But is scamming/theft/fraud capitalist or not?
>>
>>1340600
>scamming/theft/fraud
All different things.
If most people buy a product for $10, and you get someone to pay $20, what is that?
>>
>>1340707
That's nothing, but neither of those is theft by deception.

I'm just curious if theft and fraud are capitalist or not and where they fall in. I know there's a lot of capitalists on here who know far more than I do so I just wanted to hear them chime in and explain what it all means.
>>
>>1340574
If you need to ask this question, you already have a pretty weak conscience.

It doesn't matter if it's 'morally' wrong since you'll just find an excuse to do it anyway. Don't even pretend otherwise.
>>
>>1340728
>It doesn't matter if it's 'morally' wrong since you'll just find an excuse to do it anyway. Don't even pretend otherwise

I'm trying to figure out how theft and capitalism meet.

I'm curious and I can't recall anyone discussing this topic before(except one of my other threads before I made on /biz/ but we didn't really get to any serious conclusion despite hundreds of replies)
>>
>>1340574
Theft is an abhorrent crime that should be prosecuted.
Selling a shitty product for 20 times its production cost that has no future value or warranty however is considered a grey line that is easily exploited.

Don't be a Slav and steal shit, be a Jew and sell shit for 20 times its production cost and offer no refunds.
>>
>>1340574
My grandmother got scammed by someone pretending to be me over the phone.
If I ever see anyone that does that shit I would instantly destroy their face.
>>
>>1340752
Isn't it survival of the fittest though?

According to the animal kingdom your gma was not fit enough for her money to survive.
>>
>>1340759
According to my dick, your ass isn't going to survive when I fit it inside it
>>
>>1340759
>muh 'survival of the fittest'

Yup you're probably a sociopath
>>
>>1340764
>According to my dick, your ass isn't going to survive when I fit it inside it

What if that isn't the case and I beat you to a bloody pulp when you try to "take your money back"?
Just theoretically, have you considered that alternative, abrupt ending to your fantasy?
>>
>>1340768
What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?
>>
>>1340769
I'm just asking because I always see posts/people saying things like "If I... I'D BEAT HIM UP AND MAKE HIM APOLOGIZE", but I never see what happens when it doesn't work out and the other guy is stronger
>>
>>1340768
>>1340769
Weren't you guys on my Seal Team?
>>
>>1340782
Weren't you on the reddit team?
>>
>>1340785
No i think we may have been on the occupydemocrats team.

I was the one holding the Karl marx banner
>>
>>1340787
So you're from the Tumblr Feminist movement right?
>>
>>1340792
No I haven't been there

I have been at a few trump protests and bernie rallies, gotta cheer for my man bernie
>>
>>1340574
In what sense? stealing stealing or stealing in fraud scamming selling shit kinda way?
>>
>>1340600
>>1340733

The free market becomes more efficient and secure by adapting to threats. Threats and risk are a natural part of the market and of capitalism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.