[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /biz/, I have $8000 and I want to invest it, whats the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: frustration-in-leadership.jpg (79KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
frustration-in-leadership.jpg
79KB, 640x425px
yo /biz/, I have $8000 and I want to invest it, whats the best thing I could invest in that's not stock
>>
>>1338766
$8000 isn't actually that much, I would start by putting it in a high yield savings account that gives you at least 1% APR. It's always a good idea to have at least 3 months of your paycheck saved up for emergencies.

After that start by putting the $100 dollars every month in your retirement account.
>>
>>1338766
bitcoin
>>
>>1338776
this

pay off debys with it or use it as an emergency fund if shit happens

>>1338779
if you follow this guys advice theres a reason you're poor
>>
File: 1459379711395.jpg (7KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459379711395.jpg
7KB, 246x250px
>>1338781

>not investing in bitcoin for the halvening
>>
>>1338766
proof is required
>>
>>1338785
fuck off
>>
>>1338787
The whole premise of this thread is just bullshit, isn't it?
>>
>>1338793
not sure why you'd think having the small some of $8000 is hard to believe
>>
>>1338795
Your post just smells like shit to me, sorry. Shouldn't be a big deal to show how you came up with that sum, and that you have it.
>>
>>1338797
it also shouldn't be a big deal to give advice, but keep being a bitch
>>
>>1338800
That's what I thought.
>>
>>1338802
Fuck yo thread nigga!

Hahahahaha
>>
>>1338802
don't bother posting
>>
Make another one.
>>
>>1338808
yeah i probably will, sorry you're in a mood tonight
>>
>>1338811
Good, cause I'm sure everyone here is just dying to answer your well thought out and stimulating question of "Got money, wat do durr hurr?"
>>
Buy a trailer home and rent it out
>>
>>1338776
How do you get $100 a month? APR is annual I thought
>>
>>1338766
Buy a kneepads factory and invest the rest in trumpcoin.
>>
>>1338982
I think he means from your day job.

>>1338766
Depends on your time horizon, long term I'm pretty bullish on crypto but short term the pain may not be done yet.

Short term, I have no fucking idea. Bonds maybe.
>>
>>1338766
High yield savings that's liquid while you wait for stocks to turn to shit.

Goldman Sachs also has relatively high CDs
>>
>>1338766
Bonds.
>>
>>1338776

>>>/r/personalfinance
>>
>>1338766

Go buy a dildo factory and have dildos molded after your dick. Then market them to gay people as "Tiny Arse Tickler: The Newest Groundbreaking Technology in Sexual Pleasure." After that, reinvest your earnings using diversification and put it into Trump coin, but coin, buy a new car and some jewelry.
>>
Buy Monero. It's only $1.50 per coin now, so you can buy a ton of them on the cheap.
>>
>>1340001
it's funny, everyone here can tell that person is straight out of r/pf. why? because all of us read it too...

it's good advice though, for millennials. the stock market is more likely to go down, than up - only warren buffets and computers will be able to make a profit in the markets, and because of how much debt we had to take on at an early age (student loan bubble), we are going to be fucked for retirement if we don't start saving now.
>>
>>1340004
op if you don't do this you can fuck off this board and never come back
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.