[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Dutch/Flemish people here who filled in the DEGIRO "passendheidstoets"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 85468485.jpg (74KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
85468485.jpg
74KB, 1280x768px
Any Dutch/Flemish people here who filled in the DEGIRO "passendheidstoets" (appropriateness test) and/or can point me to the answers/study guide?

I haven't opened it yet, because I don't know if you only get one shot at it.
>>
>>1337258
i opened an english degiro account (or opened an account in english anyway) and the appropriateness test just asks you what your knowledge of trading is, i.e. are you a professional, a finance student, self-taught or newb. you're also asked if you have traded before, what your income is and what your savings/worth is.

if i'm thinking of the same process, there is nothing to study, they just want to know info about you.
>>
>>1337397
Oh k, I thought it was like a government thing where they had to make sure you were at least somewhat competent.

Can the information you fill in in any way limit your capabilities on the platform?
>>
>>1337258
Ik denk dat het een hoop bullshit is. I wouldn't use their service, why should they know your info, it's your money, I'm still waiting for Robinhood to come to Europe. In the mean time read books and generate revenue with other ways
>>
>>1337499
Too late, already made an account. I don't really care, it's not really personal information I wanted to keep private.

The only thing that kinda sucks is that I'm now automatically flagged as a "suspicious person" for having a foreign bank account. But meh, I'm a law-abiding citizen anyway and wasn't planning on doing anything illegal.
>>
>>1337258
(I'm OP at different localation)

Does anyone know a good Flemish index fond?
>>
>>1337499
robinfucking hood is not coming to EU. it's expaning to australia, and nz.. and think it's at canada. but not EU. EU is a mess thanks to UK,
>>
>>1338068
Fucking English """""men""""" morons.
If only they were even halve as smart as they think they were..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.