[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ETH holders think a hard fork is ok >they're all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1278x720px
>ETH holders think a hard fork is ok
>they're all leading each other off a cliff
>the few voices of reason are banned and told to shut up
>>
>>1336456
this is a good point for them to dump all for BTC and buy back at 3$ per ETH soon
screenshot this post for proof
>>
>>1336456
>>1336460
lol short eth errybawdy let's make some ca$h
>>
>>1336456
Short short short short short
>>
ITS FREE REAL ESTATE JIM
>>
not sure where these people are being "banned" but eth has a potential based on it's capabilities and possibilities. it is so revolutionary of a network and system that the evm is one of the most advanced technologies available to the public today.
>>
>>1336456
I'm not buying shit until this hard fork or soft fork happens. I sold when it got to $19 and I feel good about the profit I made.

I think the people that got ripped off should suck it up and move on.
>>
>>1338004
lol
>>
can anyone explain what a hard fork is?
>>
>>1338203

Miners and nodes will have to switch to it.

Imagine a running line
>line splits into two running lines
>there are now 2 ethereums
>if everyone switches to the hard forked line the other one will die off
>if only 50% switches to it you now have 2 ethereums that are slightly differrnt from eachother
>the hard fork lives and dies by
1. Exchanges switching to the hard forked version
2. Miners switching to mine the hard forked version

Its more broad than that but eh, its 4 in the morning and charity work
>>
At the end of it all, it was hackers that stole the money, and Vitalik that brought it back.

Remember that.
>>
>>1338004
lol
>>
>>1338418
Only Vitalik stole the money, cheating the contract and breaking the DAO's ideals.

From the eyes of the DAO and in accordance to the agreement every investor made ("the code is law"), the "attacker" rightfully took his share.

Until the cucks involved in ETH stop obfuscating the situation and admit what occurred, they're never going to learn the consequences of their actions. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1338569
this

>but it was a mistake
>the code wasn't intended for that
>what he did wasn't right

I hope this dude takes them to court and gets all the eth he rightfully accrued.
>>
Ethereum will gradually go to zero like all other pre-mined IPO scamcoins

How anyone can put their faith in that acne faced autist of a Russian is beyond me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.