[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just found out that one of my investments is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 55545654.png (303KB, 455x445px) Image search: [Google]
55545654.png
303KB, 455x445px
>tfw just found out that one of my investments is probably a ponzi-scheme
>>
was it hash ocean?
>>
>buying memeshit without doing research
>>
>>1334811
No.

>>1334816
Yeah, you're right. I did a lot of research but clearly not enough. I'm only in the hole for about €300, because I wasn't sure yet to put in the big bucks, but still..
>>
>>1334811
Stay mad nocoiner
>>
>>1334804
yes ETH and BTC fucked us up good
>>
What was the investment?
>>
>>1334840

Play it like you're considering investing 10,000 contingent on returns. When the Ponzi people give you 580 to trigger your greed, walkaway.
>>
>>1335269
Too late. I asked them some questions about a specific concern I had with their business model expecting them to point me to proof of my wrongbeing. But instead they just stopped replying. Since they always reply right away normally, I figured I'm screwed.

My plan at this point is to wait for their response and pretend like they convinced me. Then do what you said. I've been talking about making a bigger investment once I'm convinced it's above board for a while now. So I hope they fall for it.

If not, my only course of action is to threaten to start blowing the whistle.
>>
>>1335369
tell us what the investment is. You might another anon from committing a mistake
>>
>>1335373
Fuck no. Massive pull-out is the last thing I want. Besides it's not a big company so I'm pretty sure noone here is invested in it. Lastly, I don't even know if my hunch is correct yet.

I'll say once I get my money back.
>>
>>1335389
Why start this thread if you don't tell us about the company?!?!? Just for the stupidity showoff?
>>
>>1335406
Yep.
>>
>>1335412
Cheers mate!
>>
>>1335412
>Doesnt want to trigger a dump by posting his suspicions on a Vietnamese juggling board and lose his pitiful €300.
>>
>>1335575
just remember your first 300 dicks anon, you've come a long way, you now just take it up the ass, he however is still on the grind.
>>
Don't reply if it was MGT
>>
>>1334804

look up spongetech. i lost 2.5k on that piece of shit
>>
>>1335710
It wasn't
>>
>>1335722
ouch
my condolences bro
>>
>>1335389
couldn't you give a small clue without giving away the company? something that only some of us would get. Like "it's an arbitrage company" or "its HQ is in asia", something like that
>>
>>1335952
none of those
>>
As long as it's not robinhood...it's robinhood isn't it...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.