[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw romanians only earn between 2k-6k/year At this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1289787475637.png (105KB, 933x408px) Image search: [Google]
1289787475637.png
105KB, 933x408px
>mfw romanians only earn between 2k-6k/year

At this point even ad click coffee money would be a fortune for them.
>>
>>1334572

>tfw still in school and just got 1900 take home today

get fucked romans
>>
at least their country isn't filled with niggers.
>>
>>1334629
at least my country isn't full of vampires
>>
>>1334572
Communism will do that to you.
>>
>>1334572
>Romania

what standard of living over there?
gun laws?
freedom of speech?
drugs?
>>
>>1334655
>what standard of living over there?
Good if you live in a city and are qualified. Rural areas are literally third world tier.

>gun laws?
Very strict. We don't have a gun culture.

>freedom of speech?
Yes.

>drugs?
There's not much of a drug culture, I imagine you can find drugs if you really looked.
>>
>>1334572
Personally I only travel to Eastern Europe to fuck petite chicks raw using an alias, give them hope that they wont have to settle for a potato farmer, then fly back to the US whenever.
>>
>>1334572
aren't romanians the gypsie scum that lives off the state?

if yes then they should just be nuked desu, fucking disgusting human beings that can only drink and agressively beg
>>
>>1334704
most of* romanians
>>
I knew someone from Philly who moved there and lived there while doing an internet job. Made about $1,500 a month, lived like a fucking king. I have the same job and would consider doing a similar sort of thing, if I didn't have the tism.
>>
>>1334704
>>1334706
No, they're only about 5% of the population, it's just that if someone meets a gypsy they'll just assume they're from Romania even if they're from Bulgaria or Hungary or Slovakia etc. It's like me asking if most of americans are black. They came from India btw so if you want to nuke something, nuke that.

One plus of being a EU member is a lot of them left, from the cities anyway. The rural areas still have a lot but they seem to be better behaved that the scum that usually begs in cities.
>>
>>1334572
Just wait till Britfucks earn alike
>>
File: Gondala6.png (14KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
Gondala6.png
14KB, 701x701px
>>1334738
>only 5%
literally 1/20
holy fugg
GET
NUKED
>>
>>1334789
Still fewer than the numbers of muslims in Western Europe. Also less violent and rapey. They're still disgusting of course but they're actually leaving and they don't want to impose sharia law. For USA the blacks are close to 15% of the population. I'm afraid unless you're some place that 99% ethnically homogenous like Finland, Poland or Japan you don't have a leg to stand on.

You're better off just calling the country poor, m8.
>>
>>1334572
Why is eastern europe naturally communistic even when Russia isn't forcing them?
>>
>>1335203
There's nothing natural, you can't expect people who grew up under communism to just do an easy switch towards capitalism. Plus in all of these countries the former commies still basically ruled for another 10-20 years. We just have to wait for all the old people to die and the problem will solve itself.
>>
Been born and rased in the romanian capital. It's a wonderfull place. It gives you oportunities. Sure, we have some ghetto suburbs, but most of the town is perfect.

As i matter of fact, i work in a hotel, and there are a lot of non romanian fags that this this place is great.

You can find at any hour open bars, lounges, clubs, hookers, drugs. You name it, we got it.

Our mothly wage is small, and i'm still looking for the way to make money.

Still, i'm a 24 yeard fag, with a nice car, house and no bank credit.

That's right fags. I may not have 2k a moth, but i don't have to pay for rent 1k.

Do the math.
>>
>>1335473
You still have less disposable income but at least it's going up comparatively fast compared to everyone else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.