[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your face when a few cheeky bongs wrecked your evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: sorrows_0.png (78KB, 269x234px) Image search: [Google]
sorrows_0.png
78KB, 269x234px
Post your face when a few cheeky bongs wrecked your evil global domination plot
>>
File: 62435435.png (495KB, 972x696px) Image search: [Google]
62435435.png
495KB, 972x696px
>>1332305
bam
>>
File: 1370863685029.jpg (67KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1370863685029.jpg
67KB, 460x276px
>>1332305
just popping out for a cheeky market crash m8 hold me pint lad
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 420x420px
Praise Kek!
>>
He went long on gold dummie. like 20% of his macro fund. He saw this coming. Gold is up 8%
>>
>>1332588
so you're saying the jews orchestrated the Leave campaign's success?
>>
>>1332588
So he had a plan B. Like any evil super villian
>>
>>1332604
Jews are 10000x smarter than you think they are. They are ALWAYS a step ahead.

I wouldn't be surprised if they orchestrated the rise of Trump to fuel hatred towards China, since they are not playing nice with the jewish elite right now.
>>
>>1333008
This.

They are crashing the world economy through the finance sector to make the Democrats look incompetent and give Trump a free win.
>>
Isnt this nigga like 100 year old?

Whats his end goal with vast control of the worlds economy? Funding immortality experiments?
>>
>>1333027
>Funding immortality experiments?
that, and also keeping control of NWO

rockefeller is pretty successful so far in using artificial hearts (and possibly regenerative tissue to keep him alive even longer)

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" will give you the jews end goal
>>
>>1332305
Didn't soros buy $30 billion in gold last week??

> tfw you make $4 billion in your sleep
>>
>>1333205
it's that easy
>>
File: 3gbPRx3.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
3gbPRx3.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>
>>1333205
jesus
>>
>>1332305
What do you mean? He profited heavily. Sold stocks and bought gold in early 2016.
>>
If he went all in on gold and the sold out asap, he easilly couldve have made over a billion sollars in a day
>>
Why do you think that he's going to suffer from this? Sharks like him hedge their risks and always stay on top, it's the common people who are going to get fucked. They will lose their savings, their pensions and jobs.
Billionaires will only profit from this.
>>
>>1333763
Not if you buy Bitcoin.
>>
>>1333205
Come to think of it, I did hear on a podcast a few days ago that he bought a shit ton of gold. Jesus Christ, talk about easy money.
>>
>>1332588
Fucking /pol/tards, there's no such thing as jews
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.