[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how hard it's to read a bunch of STEM books and then scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1463972968404.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1463972968404.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
how hard it's to read a bunch of STEM books and then scam retarded inverstors with buzzwords about my ideas?
>>
>>1332100

why would you read stem and try to scam investors. how about finance
>>
>>1332108
because I want to have cool ideas and get other people to build shit for me.
>>
>>1332100
>>1332126
dumb frog poster
>>
Retarded business majors who don't know anything about stem? Pretty easy
Everyone else? No
>>
>>1332126
They'll know you're full of shit.

Trust me I just got my B.S in engineering and worked with a marketing student in my senior design project. The dude talked as if he knew everything and had the general attitude of throwing buzzwords to sound smart and had "plans" to have engineers build his great ideas. He would say that he only chose business because he wanted to finance his inventions/ideas.

He was full of shit. I would never go through a startup with him. Useless. Even in many business aspects.
>>
>>1332126

the one nice thing about stem is there arent any buzzwords. just concepts that have been built upon for a long time.

none of this transient bullshit like you see in finance and a lot of "social" and art degrees
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.