[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New job >Realize the civilian workplace is full of SJW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 888x500px
>New job
>Realize the civilian workplace is full of SJW females AND males

This has to be a ruse. There is no way that none of these people have no common sense. I laugh and cringe at the shit I hear around the office.

How do you navigate such waters?
>>
>>1331920
You shitpost till relief
>>
>>1331924
>>
File: 1406527856904.png (81KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1406527856904.png
81KB, 499x499px
>working at some blue collar job with a bunch of immigrants(hispanics, asians, blacks) and working class white Canadians
>racist and crude banter all day everyday
>everybody gets along fine

What the fuck is wrong with middle class white people that makes them so sensitive?
>>
>>1331930
Low T
>>
>>1331924
So do I check them when they say silly shit? Or do I just agree with what they say like I am an SJW too?

In between shitposting, of course
>>
ive never encountered a real-live sjw myself, but i dont really get out much. at work i've only dealt with around 30 people max, and they've all been pretty cool for the most part.

i mostly encounter people who talk about what they bought/want to buy, what shows they're watching, how they're on a new diet, what they're doing on the weekend. basically normie shit

just find the people who cringe at the sjw stuff as well and hang out. if there are none, just dick around on the internet to pass time
>>
File: wake_up_sheeple.png (43KB, 740x221px) Image search: [Google]
wake_up_sheeple.png
43KB, 740x221px
>SJW females AND males

These people all think they're special little snowflakes. Call them sheeple and they'll be so conflicted and confused they'll walk around in circle possibly muttering to themselves.
If they dismiss you tell them you're too much of a hipster and they couldn't possibly understand.
>>
>>1331920
>>1331920
Read "SJW always lie" by VoxDay. It's an excellent and easy to read survival manual for dealing with this.
>>
>>1331944
Just don't get involved in this situation. If you want to fuck with them do it subtlety, and never leave written traces via e-mail. Start searching for a job where you can actually call someone a faggot without them crying and writing a blog claiming they have ptsd. Anon, in which field are your working?
>>
>>1332021
Healthcare.
>>
>>1332013
>Giving money to a mediocre SF&F writer banking for attention

Nah. Or, he could just laugh it off like he's doing right now, and stay mute on politics.
>>
>>1331920
Tread lightly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.