[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /biz/, what do about a bad google review for my company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: disgraceful.jpg (509KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
disgraceful.jpg
509KB, 1750x2500px
Dear /biz/, what do about a bad google review for my company? Like its a fucking awful review. Its literally our only google review.

Its by a person we have no record of ever dealing with, and they claim we are scammers that got a $5000 downpayment out of them, and claimed that we never recieved the money. They go on to say a bunch of other shit about how our products are garbage and we should never be trusted, and that my wife harrased them over the phone. Its straight up slander.

Can it even be removed?

Its pretty devastating when you are a family run company and the first thing that pops up when people google your company is a single review that is this bad.We have a facebook page with tons and tons of happy customers, and so I dont know what the deal is. Maybe its one of the people we've fired using a fake name?
>>
>>1331395
maybe report the post for google, also ask your customers that like you on facebook that they share it on google too because you are being unfairly attacked by a competitor.
>>
File: 1465275386866.png (7KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1465275386866.png
7KB, 189x189px
one time I sent a dick pic to one of my ex-coworkers, and I'm afraid that my she told our boss, my employer reference for Dominoes pizza, and I'm gonna be labeled a sex - offender if she speaks with my future employers.

Can I leave a fake phone number in her place?
>>
I had the same problem last year with a bunch of SJWs leaving fake reviews accusing us of being rapists and racists

I eventually got all but one of them taken down after hours on the phone with over 30 different street shitting poojet "managers"

They have a stupid rule of not removing reviews that appear to be based on experience. So the better they lied, the harder or impossible it will be to get it taken down.

Make sure to reply to the review and keep it as professional as possible. Do not insult this person or threaten them. Just flat out state that this is a fake review, you've never worked for this person, and then give a heart felt we are a trusted family business blah blah blah thing.

Again, keep it very neutral and fact based. The goal is to expose him as a liar, not to self incriminate by acting like a bitch.
>>
Cont.

The problem and solution are the same. Literally anyone can make as many fake accounts as possible. This means that 99% of g+ reviews are fake, good and bad, and the legit one are just butthurt retards that can't be pleased.

You can easily "drown" the fake review with positive ones. Get your friends, family, and good customers to all write a review.

Google's own analytics even tells you that no one reads all the reviews and one bad review, that you respond to, is going to get over looked as if gets pushed to the bottom.

Getting 10-20 5 star reviews will essentially hide this review. The more 5 stars you get the less visibility and value this one will have.

This is definitely slander, so you can legally go after the person. Suing Google is almost a waste of time. They have fine tuned their legal department to drain your resources before they have to act.

I looked into this and it can cost thousands to tens of thousands. It can also cause a lot of negative publicity for the business, and may cause this person's friends to gang up on you or attract Facebook trolls wanting to put more anonymous fake reviews.

Google is also very slow with the legal threat, so it can take up to a year or more and you can open a bee's nest.

On phone and running errands, so sorry for any messed up sentences
>>
You can't have bad reviews removed. What kid of review system would that be if you could do that? Who would trust it?

What you can do is get some good reviews on there to balance it out/down out the bad one.
>>
File: 1465536623855.jpg (167KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1465536623855.jpg
167KB, 1080x1350px
>>1331395

So Google reviews are huge. Many prospective customers go straight to googling your business to see how "legit" you are.

I HAMMER my customers to give me 5 star reviews. I put it right on my bill, "PLEASE GO ONLINE AND REVIEW ME". I've even given customers a discount if they promise to go online and review me.

If you have 4 or 5 good reviews it can cancel out a bad review, but a bad review with nothing else is killer.

I would first issue a response: "We don't know who this person is and they have never been a customer. This review is completely fabricated". Then immediately contact Google and try to work this thing out. I'm 90% Google will remove the review pretty quickly if they find it to be a lie.

Do you have any competitors? Enemies? This is the most common scenario. And it may interest you to know that you can sue people who do this (and win) if you have evidence that they did so. My brother is a lawyer and subpoena'd for ISP records in a case like this one.
>>
>>1331492

> SJW's hated your business

Why? What happened?
>>
>>1331538
/pol/ happened.
>>
>>1331538

Relative got drunk and spammed Trump memes on fb. Unemployed, but put down he worked for us because being unemployed didn't look good for fb creeping.
>>
>>1331477
Sorry anon the only way is to murder her before this happens
>>
Thanks for the tips. Im still tyring to see if I can get google to just shit can it and remove it, and then ask our facebook customers that like us to leave some google reviews.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.