[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone! Has Lady Luck smiled upon you today? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: konaw.jpg (49KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
konaw.jpg
49KB, 600x575px
Hello everyone! Has Lady Luck smiled upon you today?

Because it sure hasnt for me.. My Crypto holdings of BTC and ETH took a serious beating lately. and I will be on suicide watch. Nevertheless, I will give $5 USD, in BTC to the first anon who has a user ID with the upper case letter "L"

L For LUCKY!

Make me Lucky again anons!
>>
>>1330126
Why the fuck would I want 5 dollars?

Bit coin is worthless, how are you suppose to settle your debts with someone if they won't pay you back? Does the legal system defend agreements made with bitcoin?

All those businesses that trade in bitcoin are total idiots.

I bet it would be easy as fuck to fake a bitcoin on their point of sale device.
>>
oh boy, you've stepped it up this time
>>
>>>1330138
you win, how lucky are you? gibbe wallet address plz
>>
>>1330140
i-i don't have one, how do I make
>>
>>1330135
if the precedent is set that a USA courtroom will legally defend and enforce a transaction made with bitcoin, then I will invest in bitcoin.
>>
>>1330141
coinbase
>>
>>1330143
otherwise it's totally valueless as a currency because it has no legal enforcement behind it.
>>
>>1330152
the US legal system auctioned some siezed BTC woth millions, if that helps
>>
>>1330147
i'm trying to install bitcoin core, I don't get it
>>
>>1330154
That's just a way for the gov to sucker people out of their cash, literally selling nothing but hollow information.

The gov has to agree to legally enforce bitcoin before it can have any value.

any currency without legal enforcement is inherently worthless.
>>
>>1330159
get coinbase first before you fiddle around with core.. Core transaction fees are higher
>>
>>1330164
1Kmup51qJiJTACbbJBRNTieqduq89v9mYV

I think i created it

i installed bitcoin-qt on Arch, need to download huge ass blockchain tho
>>
>>1330161
bitcoin is legally enforced.. The exchanges that trade them, Ie: coinbase. follows the usual banking procedures
>>
>>1330167
sent you your $5 worth of BTC.. enjoy.. L will make us LUCKY!
>>
>>1330168
give me the courtcase where the usa gov officially ruled that it enforces bitcoin transactions

citation definitely needed
>>
>>1330171
Thanks

What did he mean by this?

>Verify at least 80GB (22GB * 3 copies + 14GB worth of additional blocks via bitcoind/bitcoin-qt) of free disk space is available

>Install gnupg, deluge, bitcoin-qt, bitcoin-daemon, and bitcoin-cli from the official repositories
>Using a browser, download README.txt, bootstrap.dat.torrent, bootstrap.dat.torrent.gpg, and bootstrap.txt
>Using gnupg, verify the downloaded files as having good signatures (you will need to first import the signer's public key ID A2DB9CCA)
>Using deluge, download the 22GB bootstrap.dat (perhaps hours depending on your download data rate)
>>
>>1330174
Nevermind i think it is working

thanks
>>
>>1330174
these clients are too much of a hassle for someone new to BTC. the transaction probably wont get confirmed
>>
>>1330180
tell me if it does come in, anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23_01-11-30.png (50KB, 1113x654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23_01-11-30.png
50KB, 1113x654px
>>1330182
>these clients are too much of a hassle for someone new to BTC

Why? Literally looks like most simplistic UI i've ever seen.

>literally 4 tabs

This feature looks neat
>>
>>1330189
ok just wait for it to confirm, it might take several hours.

At least if you use coinbase or blockchain.info you see it instantly
>>
>>1330192
Not much time left, I'll see it soon. Thanks!
>>
>>1330195
thanks for trying anon.. if the confirmation bounces.. i can give it to you again if you provide another faster wallet. but till then, i will have to wait it out
>>
>>1330202
Can it even do that?
>>
>>1330195
2 confirmations on my end.. you might get it anon
>>
File: bitcoin.png (4KB, 451x230px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
4KB, 451x230px
>>1330206
>>
what is the value of bitcoin besides laundering money?
>>
>>1330210
Buying drugs online

I will buy steroids with mine if I figure it out and buy some using localbitcoins
>>
>>1330210
alot of places accept them, like Steam, and some restaurants
>>
>>1330212
thanks for giving L for LUCKY.. I hope my fortunes change.. but in the meantime i'll be on suicide watch

i hope you receive your bits anon
>>
>>1330209
ok this shit is going to take a year and take up half my hard drive

what the fuck
>>
>>1330232
thats why you should have got the pleb-tier coinbase one. it reaches you instantly and get confirmed in several minutes
>>
>>1330232
it just got fully confirmed on my end
>>
>>1330236
>requires email and other shit
>>
File: bitcoin2.png (6KB, 1152x140px)
bitcoin2.png
6KB, 1152x140px
>>1330243
>>
>>1330243
it got fully confirmed and sent to the address you gave me.. If you cant obtain it.. that money is lost forever
>>
>>1330248
i will be able to when i finish downloading the memechain m8

sometime next year
>>
Op you're a weird cunt
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.