[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagie didn't Shekelsburg tell you not to fiddle with stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1461434752830.png (179KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
1461434752830.png
179KB, 405x406px
Wagie didn't Shekelsburg tell you not to fiddle with stocks and Bitcoins. Well atleast you tried, that's all that matters r-right?
Now get some rest, you have a BIG day ahead of you..remember another day another dollar
>>
>>1329839
>consider this your reminder that today I did things you won't so tomorrow I can do things you can't

Not sure why NEETs always act like they've got it all figured out; you guys realize that the vast majority of you are worthless leeches and losers, correct?
>>
>>1329844
>Not sure why NEETs always act like they've got it all figured out

It's satire you dumb idiot

NEETs are bored and tired of their pathetic lives and they constantly think about suicide
>>
File: xOasShD.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>1329844
I'm sorry wagie, you seem upset. Do you need some rest, you should get upwards of 8-10 hours of sleep. I do and still have time to read and be productive, something a wageslave such as yourself shall never feel
>>
>>1329846
Gotcha. I rarely go outside biz, so I don't see much of this trolling.
>>
File: conor.jpg (37KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
37KB, 480x476px
>>1329853

>i still have time to be productive

L E L
E
L
>>
>>1329853
1) I'm salaried, so I work until work is done. I work more or less when I want, where I want.
2) my work is rewarding. I enjoy it, it's the kind of stuff I'd be doing even if I didn't get paid (I work in info sec and do pc modding/repair on the side for fun)

So no, not mad; just wondering why you'd feel the need to point out the fact that you're a waste of resources.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 199x254px
>>1329865
The dissonance has kicked in I see dear Wagecuck, I don't blame you.

I too would lie about being happy if I had to live a feudal slave job. While you work towards a salary I have extensively been reading Guns, Germs and Steel.

All in one day and I finished it with a healthy serving of tendies and milk that mummy made me
>>
I hear you man I'm averaging about ~60 hours a week and trying to mess around on memehood but stocks are defiantly only for insiders from my experience and I been buying $100 bucks worth of Bitcoin every week
>>
>>1329875
9/10
need to rework the tendies and mummy part a bit
>>
Back to r9k
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.