[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got off a ban for promoting illegal activities so I am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o8qzg8X5Mt1t0gs1do1_500.jpg (50KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8qzg8X5Mt1t0gs1do1_500.jpg
50KB, 460x480px
Just got off a ban for promoting illegal activities so I am going to word this carefully .

I used to sell illegal substances and I was fruitful. I know what people want and how much they can afford.

With this being said, I want to pursue a legal career with real estate. This means I will buy houses and flip them. Buy after I get a decent home of my own, I want to focus on property rentals. I know the area and feel I could make some money. With that being said, I have a few questions.

First, how do I get in the business? I don't have e start up fund but I feel like there are people out there who will help me get licensed while making some money.

The second is, how do you feel about your profession? This is more for people who sell real estate. I don't want I walk into a situation blind.

Tips and pointers are also a appreciated.

Pic semirelated. Used to upper middle class women being cunts about the product I sell.

Fuck, I know you don't want it but at least watch the demo.
>>
File: blog_trump_university.jpg (72KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
blog_trump_university.jpg
72KB, 400x208px
A lot of companies offer to teach you the secrets of real estate investing for cold hard cash. The secrets of those classes are as follows:

1) Before letting the marks into the classroom, hide some of the chairs. Not having enough chairs for all the marks makes it look like there is a lot of demand for this class, thus giving the impression that it's more valuable than it really is.

2) Always set the temperature uncomfortably low. If the trainee investors are shivering madly, their judgement will be impaired. (As a bonus, you can tell who the cops and reporters are because they'll be the ones who thought to bring comfy sweaters)

3) This particular seminar doesn't have enough time to impart more than the barest outline of the knowledge your instructor accumulated in their centuries of savvy investing. However, those investors who know that you have to spend money to make money can gain much better training from the advanced course.

Repeat until the mark runs out of money.

(The final secret is, of course, that selling get-rich-quick scams pays better than investing does, at least until the coppers catch up to you.)

I'll have the actual USEFUL secrets in the next post, for only $99.95
>>
>>1327469
Why are upper class women (usually in their late 40s+) so insanely grouchy all the time?
>>
>>1327565
Idk but I'm assuming because they're ugly and tired of their beta cuck provider and wish they were attractive and back on the cock carousel. I hate them so god damn much tho.
>>
>>1327565

They lived their entire lives getting by on their looks. They have lost those and no gives a shit about them anymore. They realize this and are bitter.
>>
>op wants to jump into an extremely over saturated industry with heavy competition

You'll make more money selling drugs
>>
>>1327553
I don't want someone to teach me blah blah blah.

I'm looking for someone who will help me get my license and pay me for what I am already doing
>>
>>1327604
what fields arent oversaturated?
t. 20 y/o going to a go8 uni next year for commerce with no clue what to major in
>>
>>1327616
I'm working at an unsaturated comfy white collar job making bank right now. I'm not gonna tell you what it is because I don't want people to come and saturate my field.

What I can tell you is that I double majored in finance & marketing. And my field has nothing to do with these.
>>
>>1327616

Advice for you.

You can transfer credits.
>>
File: yellowjacketnest.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yellowjacketnest.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
More usefully:

Flipping is somewhat antisocial (since it drives up the price of housing).

It requires a lot of seed capital to invest, and your investment is not going to be diversified unless you start with a fortune.

You can reduce the seed capital requirement with a loan, but the lender will then soak up a large chunk of your profits.

It's highly vulnerable to market downturns. Buying a house for $350K and selling it for $330K is not a win, it's time you could have spent more profitably serving coffee to upper middle class women. Market downturns WILL happen - otherwise, the lenders would just spend all their money flipping houses THEMSELVES and leave nothing for you.

Maintaning a house can be surprisingly expensive. While 'living room filled to a depth of two feet with yellowjacket nest' is a bit unusual, mould, rot, water damage, cracked foundations, and all that cool stuff is common.

If you are an experienced contractor (not just an eager-beaver DIYer) then buying fixer-uppers, fixing them up, and reselling them can be a good plan because at that point you're Adding Value.

Is your ultimate goal here 'Money', 'Work in real estate', or 'Be a landlord'?

What I'd suggest you actually should do in the short term is to become a real estate agent. You're still involved in buying and selling homes, but you're less exposed to market fluctuation (people selling at a loss are still selling, and when the market goes down savvy investors will be looking to snap a house up). So - contact your local real estate agents and ask 'em for entry-level positions that train you up. If after a year or two of buying and selling houses you still want to be a flipper, you'll have a good start on the experience you'd need to do a good job and some social contacts that'll help you decide if it's the job you really want.
>>
>>1327642
Thanks.

Really, goal is to remove why out houses. That way, I can have cash flowing in while working at other ventures.

As long as I have someone to help with the start up, anything sales I can do.
>>
What do you guys think of Financial planning?
The career Councillor shilled it pretty hard. Main points were Australia's aging affluent population, late boomers and their demon spawn not having a clue on how to retire ect in the next 20 years
>>
>>1327663
Even if you don't use it as a profession it will help you manage money.

But if you are smart you'd do something productive with it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.