[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are their better opportunities in: Chicago or Nashville For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nasss.jpg (50KB, 354x322px) Image search: [Google]
nasss.jpg
50KB, 354x322px
Are their better opportunities in:
Chicago
or
Nashville

For someone with no qualifications that wants to meet people and make money and be HAPPY.
>>
Are you moving there for your job?

I would be very, very careful buying in Nashville & chicago... esp east Nashville.

There are large sections of nashville that is being gentrified but the majority of the city is still a Nigger infested crime zone.

He'll... if you want to be safe, just rent.

You won't want to be stuck underwater trying to dump your house with Chicago goes bankrupt and starts pilfering their tax coffers like Detroit....
>>
>>1326711
I moved to a city called Gallatin in north east Nashville and there are so many blacks and this is from someone who lives by Gary Indiana okay? Its a total mess. But I moved in with my mom who lives on a river in a nice house and its really comfy but I have no friends and there is no real way to make them that have similar interests such as myself which is fitness. There is also like 2 gyms in a 30 mile radius while where im from there is like 7 in a 30 mile radius. I was thinking of moving back to northern illinois and getting an Apartment. But I would be leaving a comfy lifestyle to living alone in northern illinois without a family or anything trying to get by. I do have 2 friends up there and its where I went to school, im just trying to figure out the best decision for me that will make me the happiest in the long run
>>
>>1326711
>>1326734
the burbs moreso than the city
>>
>>1326711

Don't believe this asshole. Unless you move right next to government housing in east Nashville you are fine. Stay the fuck away from north Nashville or Antioch though.

Nashville is booming, so I kinda hope you don't move here and make traffic worst.
>>
>>1326660
Shitposter here! How far is a road trip from Chicago to Tennesee?
>>
>>1326660

go to Des Monies, Appleton Wis, or Quad Cities.
>>
>>1327363
8 hours just about
>>
>>1326660
Chicago, obviously.
>>
>>1326660
world is fucked, an hero while you can, 80 20 80 20
>>
>>1327377
why there?
>>
>>1326660
>Chicago
>someone with no qualifications
You won't fit in here. Chicago is full of young professionals with disposable income.
>>
>>1326734
Hey you're that guy asking if you should move back to Illinois. I'm the knoxville guy who told you move back. Have you decided then? Good for you.
>>
>>1327947
Ive sort of decided yea, just gonna be hard to break my moms heart
>>
Don't come to Austin Tx, we're full.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.