[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is happening to Bitcoin my boys? Fucking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1459722231181.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459722231181.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
What the fuck is happening to Bitcoin my boys?

Fucking shit has gone down over 75 dollars just today
>>
>>1324891
It's called a downtrend you autistic paranoid faggot. I bet youre underage. Fuck off
>>
Bitcoin dropping more than 10% and my altcoins still aren't going up in value baka
>>
>>1324891
>thinks everyone was going to sell on the actual day of the halving
Its called foresight.
>>
bitfinex stopped all tradding and panic selling morons are at work as we speak

time to buy the dip again
>>
File: 1338421891001.jpg (212KB, 1600x1067px)
1338421891001.jpg
212KB, 1600x1067px
>>1324891

Because there was nothing tangible to stimulate the growth besides rumour and greed?

And now it's crashing back down to reality.

It's still not worth anything since it's not even a tiny blip in the e-commerce space..
>>
>>1324891
Whew I fucked up but now I feel better

Had a stop loss on eth to bitcoin

stop loss activated

Buy back ethereum higher....

lose 12% or so

Bitcoin goes down faster than ethereum...
Guys I might get out of this this is too nuts.
>>
one of the exchanges are down and it's causing the dip. this is great actually as it gets rid of all the idiots who panic sell and will lead to a more stable market moving forward.
>>
>>1324993
Kek
>>
>the 10th edition of this thread

It's like, crytocurrencies are for kids to trade with.
>>
>>1324891
So you think it's normal for BTC to shoot straight up? It's a market correction you autist. It never should've been that high to begin with.
>>
Buy the dip
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x275px)
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>tfw you were going to buy some buttcoins earlier this week but were too lazy to do so
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.