[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become Instagram famous? I'm quite good looking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: instagram.jpg (38KB, 880x642px) Image search: [Google]
instagram.jpg
38KB, 880x642px
How do I become Instagram famous?

I'm quite good looking, but don't have the patience needed for a modelling career, even though I had that chance.

Some jerk-offs seem to be making real good money off Instagram.

How do I advertise myself there? Any tips? Any expectations as to what my income might be if I succeed?
>>
>>1324649
>go to an exotic location
>AirBNB some place with a beautiful view
>rent a supercar
>rent a beautiful woman
>take plenty of pics with you and yuor supercar/villa/hot girl
>bonus for going to expensive restaurants and taking pics
>bonus for buying expensive clothes and taking pics
>bonus for going VIP at the hottest clubs and ordering the most expensive bottles. make sure to take tonnes of pics

then just use meme hashtags like #instarich #instafamous #richkid, etc.
>>
Instagram is a bubble, dominated by bot subs. If not addressed it will pop.
>>
>>1324667
Isn't that the Dan Bilzerian route? I have medium income, homie. The reason I want to do this is so I can take some pics, collect some cash and focus on my books.

Might aswell profit off the looks I have to further something else. I'd consider being a Gigolo, but I've seen enough movies to see what kind of women hire those.

>>1324669
>bot subs
That's a thing even on Instagram? Shit, lad.
>>
>>1324675
more along the lines of that one model guy. i cant remember his name but he basically travels the world with his hot girlfriend. ill try to find his instagram.
>>
>>1324706
The girl you're mentioning is alexis ren. My depression comes back anytime I masturbate to her and flick through their insta.
>>
>>1324711
oh yeah that's the girl. view her boyfriend's insta and do what he does.

it's kind of fucked up how if you post how good your life is and about all the cool shit you do people will follow you out of jealousy lmao.

>>1324675
also yeah instagram bots are real. you can buy thousands of followers from sellers on fiverr.com. they'll never interact with your posts but it will make people think you have a big audience.
>>
Because an Instagram Fitness model. You're fucked on this if you're not already in really good shape and have good genetics (like bodybuilder/physique shape). Post bullshit inspirational quotes, get sponsored, shill supplements, and you're golden.
>>
>>1324711
holy shit this girl. i'm crying
>>
File: naurista.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
naurista.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>1324801
> tfw I fapped to her before she started dating Chad

I had hopes and dreams, Anon...
>>
>>1324649

> tits
> expensive things
> exotic locales

/thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.