[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be looking and opportunity in the eyes, but I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: black_edition.jpg (304KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
black_edition.jpg
304KB, 1280x847px
I might be looking and opportunity in the eyes, but I can't see how to take advantage from it.

I work in a small business that sells computer parts and the boss have a online store, but he doesn't take care of it and it has potencial to grow. In fact, we he launch the online store it was selling more than the "real" store.

I am thinking about something like "I'll take care of the website, marketing it, keeping it updated and all and I keep 10% from the profits.".

Is this the best approach?
>>
Also, I have experience in all the things I'll be putting myself in.

First and last self bump.
>>
Why don't you just sell through Amazon or other market places as well?

10% is low if it actually has potential but I'd understand if that was low just to get him to buy in.
>>
>>1324515
just steal the customers and make your own site selling the same shit

it's not personal nigga it's just business.
>>
>>1324515
You can't bump yourself moron.
>>
>>1324674
Yeah dude. Just learn who the suppliers are for the brick and mortar store. Then quit and start the online version of your former employer.

10% of profit is for plebs.
>>
>>1324684
Then thanks for the bump.

>>1324674
>>1324703
I tought about it, but there is two things.
1. I don't have the capital to start it
2. He gets the best price ever that I wouldn't get because he have friends everywhere
>>
>>1324403

Definitely good call.

Set yourself up where you make a good wage and also make 10% of the gross of what you sell (not the net).

Should be a good arrangement for both of you.

Just pitch the idea to your boss.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.