[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a new thread about how I thought a wife was financially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
I had a new thread about how I thought a wife was financially beneficial but it 404ed and Idk why. Probably bc the mod has ever met a woman who moved him.

But I'm remaking the thread, bc I want to hear all of /biz/'s opinions on spouses
>>
Make her sign a prenup then have no kids. Then yes it is mutually beneficial financially.
>>
>this will get deleted but >>1321161 will stay up
>>
>>1321220
Having kids is the essence of a successful /biz/nessman
>>
>>1321220

> make wife sign pre-nup to escape imminent marriage.
> wife laughingly agrees, reminding me that she makes significantly more
> tfw life imitates Seinfeld and I go shopping for cheap invitation envelopes.
>>
>>1321215
this is actually true. But its based on very situational settings. If you live in a first world country and marry a woman in the third world hopefully one who has been to college/uni.. Then you would be able to use the exchange rate and future resident status of that 3rd world country to your advantage. Thus instead of working a 9 to 5 for 20 yrs to buy a house and retire and die unhappy you can retire early on. This gives you more freedom to do the things you want in life invest more or go right into franchise or other buisness deals. This is what I am doing well working on it atleast and if you actually care about the woman and wish to have more time for the family you create its not a bad idea.
>>
File: 1463770351761.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1463770351761.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>1321215
Was about to post this in the last thread. Name one advantage that modern (keyword) marriage offers to Men. People forget what marriage actually was, and still is to a very, very mild extent. It was a man essentially acquiring ownership over a woman (most likely womEN back then). Hence the tradition of the father walking his daughter down the isle. One man relinquishing his property over to anothe. A contract in which a man brings his pproductivity and a women brings her fertility. After the rise of modern feminism, coupled with the heavy female bias in the judicial system. Marriage has turned into a loose everything, gain nothing situation for men (see: alimony and child support). Spreading your seed is no longer worth what it entails. Would you make an investment that statistically had a 70% failure rate? That failure being initiated 72% of the time by the female end of the bargain. It ain't the 50s no more. If you don't have a vagina, marriage shouldn't even be on your agenda.
>>
>>1321346

If marriage was a matter of ownership, then it was liberal individualism, not the later movement, feminism, that altered the primordial arrangement.
>>
>>1321346
>can't tell the difference between lose and loose
>where are all the real womyn at??
>>
Feminism didn't spoil women, smartphones did. So you better marry as young as you can or be ready to share your wife with half a dozen other men.
>>
i have a feeling I'll come to a point in my life where my desire to make financially and logically sound life decisions will come in conflict with my desire to not be lonely.
>>
>>1321367
Keep believing in the Disney happily ever after shit. Your loss, not mine. Btw the real women are all in other men's beds. They're hands are in your wallet.
>>
>>1321220
Funk off you womanless cunt >>1321528
Learn grammar you cunt
>>
>>1321528
Ever thought that real women are in a real man's arms
>>
>>1321577
Define 'real man'
>>
>>1321215
>Probably bc the mod has ever met a woman who moved him.

He does it for free though.
>>
>>1321245
Why would you sign a prenup when she makes more?

Divorce her ass and take half her shit??
>>
>>1321215
>>1321566
>>1321577

Can't imagine why the mods thought your old thread was not /biz/ness related.
>>
Prenups are a fucking joke. You have to protect your assets from the law before you get married. Put most of your assets on bitcoin and make sure you're the only person alive who knows the password to your private key
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.