[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: trading.png (188KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
trading.png
188KB, 400x267px
- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.
>>
>the previous thread didnt even last 2 days

lmao

it's because the alaskan autist doesnt post anymore. his dirt house collapsed while he was hosting a foam party with some bros
>>
>>1319389
forex is too volatile right now.
wait until after the election, especially if you're new.
>>
>>1319909
>this

Just wait and trade the brexit reaction
>>
Buy low sell high.

Have some personal rules how you cut losses.

Specialize in either technical analysis or knowledge based trading
>>
File: AlaskanAutismo.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AlaskanAutismo.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>1319405
>his dirt house collapsed while he was hosting a foam party with some bros
RIP Autismo
>>
File: C4KRarG.png (22KB, 562x381px) Image search: [Google]
C4KRarG.png
22KB, 562x381px
>>1319389
Yap.

Jelly/10 OP that I turned 1k into 10k in 2 months.

And this isn't the first time I've done this.
>>
File: 8ENTprP.png (59KB, 1566x374px) Image search: [Google]
8ENTprP.png
59KB, 1566x374px
>>1320185
Althoguh I admit the first run wasn't as smooth as this one:
>>
File: Ot8NGDs.png (10KB, 894x109px) Image search: [Google]
Ot8NGDs.png
10KB, 894x109px
>>1320192
>>
>>1320185

on a demo account
>>
>>1321668
It's on a live account but what does it matter ;3
>>
>>1320185
what lot sizes do you trade, Charles?
>>
>>1320185
So you gonna give any tips on how you managed to do it? What kinda strat? What TF you trading and over what kinda time period you did this over?
>>
>>1322050
Time period is at the bottom of the chart.
Took me about 2 years to get the hang ofIit and about 20k in losses. Most of that was profits though.

Theres multiple people building the account so we take shifts looking for setups.

Not sure if I should just give out what were looking for when we take trades though. I think that might kill it.
I guess the point here is inspiration. It is possible to make serious bank with forex. With price alerts you dont even need to be paying attention. Watching movies playing vidya games while making 750$ a day isnt impossible
>>
>>1322050
Tf is any of them. Entries on 5 minute. Trade length between a few minutes to a few days.
>>
Stop spamming this thread

You get the same replies (Literally 2 in the last thread TOP KEK)

No one intelligent is going to waste money on this shit.
>>
>>1322151
Thank you for the reply. Would be nice to know the overall gist of how you trade. I'm not asking for specifics or anything just like, oh I follow elliot wave theory or I martingale, or I use supply/demand zones, etc something along those lines.

I have been trading myself for 3 years in FX. I have only just in the last year git gud enough to stop losing money (I never lost a lot, a few hundred). And I am now starting to make more "consistent" money. However, it all still feels shaky to me. I have heard stories of turning small amounts to big amounts quickly but I have never really come close to pulling anything like that off myself. The best I did once was punt 100 squids and I turned it to 800 squids in a month but then lost it all. I did withdraw 150 squids at one point during though so I didn't lose anything in the end and made 50 squids. My main account I am up about 2.5Gs so far this year starting from 5Gs. But these are not the results I'm looking for.

So some help would be kindly appreciated.
>>
>>1322151
>i think that might kill it
>>
Forward to a forex thread with superior direction.

>>1322614
>>
>>1322666
but this thread is only for winners in forex
>>
>>1322666
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.